- One drink for the following:
- Chip mispronounces a word; two if Jo calls him out on it.
- Each use of the word "shiplap".
- One for every hanging lantern installed in a kitchen or dining room.
- Chip has an I Was Quite a Looker moment.
- Chip says "you guys's".
- Jo calls something "fun". Even if you take one sip when she says this, you'll be on the floor in ten minutes.
- Every time you see distressed white paint.
- Two drinks for the following:
- The client is not a married couple.
- Chip performs some sort of bodily function in front of Jo.
- Chip begins dancing awkwardly.
- Chip eats something disgusting.
- A beehive or swarm of insects, termites, etc. is found in the house.
- Finish your drink if:
- The client makes their decision before being shown all three houses.
- Chip calls Jo to report a problem while they are both inside the house next to each other.
- "French country" is mentioned.
Drinking Game / Fixer Upper