open/close all folders
Betty Barrett/Atomic Betty
Click on this to see her civilian design
- Alliterative Name: Betty Barrett.
- Berserk Button: She is NOT happy to learn that the supposedly super-secret formula she was protecting is actually a jar of taco sauce.
- Does Not Like Spam: She HATES tacos.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Well, one-eight alien/human hybrid, as it's revealed in the second season that her maternal great-grandfather was an alien of unspecified species, though only her great-aunt would inherit any of his powers.
- Nice Girl: She's very friendly and always willing to help others in need.
- Secret Legacy: The season one finale, "Evil Idol", as she learns that her grandmother Beatrixo was also a Galactic Guardian when she was younger.
- Big Eater: He has six stomachs, so it is a given that he eats a lot.
- Nice Guy: Despite his recklessness, he is a fairly decent guy and he's always very loyal to Betty.
- Younger Than They Look: Sparky is younger than his voice makes out. He's actually a kid.
Robot X- 5
- Robot Buddy: The only robot on the team, and friends with Betty and Sparky.
- Intellectual Animal: He's an alien that resembles a talking fish.
- Butt-Monkey: Though having very few enemies and a regular social standing at school, Noah has fallen victim to occasional misfortune throughout the show, which only increased as the series entered its final season.
- Asian Rudeness: Penelope is a mean, popular girl who's Chinese-Canadian. She's also rude.
- Butt-Monkey: Most of her attempts to insult Betty often end up backfiring and causing her own humiliation, though sometimes she doesn't even have to have interacted with Betty at all that day for any karmic retribution to occur.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Betty, Noah, and the others have no problem letting her hang out with them or inviting her to events such as Betty's birthday party despite her constantly mocking and belittling them whenever she can. The final episode makes it clear that this dynamic stays in place well into the group's teen years.