- The Proteus itself (and Owens for making it), it's a fine ship for its time.
- The white blood cells, believe it or not. If it weren't for them the wreckage of the Proteus may have killed Benes, and Dr. Michaels is stopped from doing any more damage. Go white blood cells!
- The shootout with the agents who first injure Benes.
- General Carter stopping Benes heart temporarily to allow them to pass through it, with them making it through just in the nick of time before he's brought back.
- Grant's plan to refuel their own fuel tanks with oxygen cells from the body.
- Carter realizing that they might be escaping out the eye just in time to keep from unnecessarily killing Benes in a failed rescue attempt.
Awesome / Fantastic Voyage