- Cutter dealing the killing blow to Madcoil, including the buildup of involving nearly the whole tribe in setting the necessary trap.
- Skywise revealing he stole the key during the scuffle with Picknose.
- Olbar rescuing Cutter and Skywise, particularly considering Skywise's opinion of humans.
- Scouter declaring he will be a father to Dewshine's child with Tyldak. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Heartwarming
- Rayek helping to save a mortally wounded Cutter's life, and later taking an unconsicous-with-exhaustion Leetah back to Cutter.
- Cutter's speech when the Wolfriders decide to join the Go-Backs in the war for the palace.
- Vaya, when given a choice of a quick death if she gives the trolls whatever information she can, or being tortured, taking the third option of grabbing a weapon and cutting King Guttlekraw.
- Nightfall pulling a catatonic Redlance back to the world.
- Shuna proves herself during the Shards arc a number of times, but her crowning moment is probably when she rescues Strongbow by letting him shoot an arrow straight through her hand, to secure him a lifeline.
- When Scouter is attacked in the battle for Howling Rock, the usually mild heavily pregnant Tyleet gets superterritorial and kills his attacker, screaming "Mine!" as she does so.
- Windkin, restraining Rayek when he gets too overconfident on his ability to keep Winnowill´s soul in check:
- Windkin (asking Rayek for the third time): Are.You.Sure?Rayek (meekly) No...
Awesome / ElfQuest