* [[spoiler: During the episode Liv has to kill a zombie who could have literally just walked of the set of ''Series/TheWalkingDead''. The kicker is that she knew the zombie previously in life--they were even friends in a way. Later, Liv take the family pearls that said zombie had worn and returned them to the dead girl's mother. As soon as the poor lady sees them she is practically flattened to the ground. All the while Liv is observing the scene from nearby whilst struggling with the fact she had to kill someone she knew.]]
** [[spoiler:It turns out Jerome's been dead the whole episode and Blaine's been answering his texts for him. It also implies that Blaine killed his friend as well.]]
** Major goes to Jerome and Eddie's skate park and confronts someone who was wearing Jerome's American flag hi-top chucks. [[spoiler: This was the same guy who ate Jerome at the end of the last episode, so unfortunately, Major gets tossed around like a ragdoll.]]
** Major goes to Jerome and Eddie's skate park and confronts someone who was wearing Jerome's American flag hi-top chucks.
* [[spoiler:Lowell's death. We know it's happening as soon as he and Liv plan to kill Blaine, but it's still heartbreaking to see Liv's reaction when Lowell gets shot by Blaine when his murder attempt fails. Especially as Lowell had previously said he's terrified of the idea of physical confrontation, but would do it for her.]]
** Before [[spoiler:Lowell dies]], he turns to Liv, puts two fingers on his heart and mouths the words "I love you." Also counts as heartwarming, because he knew he probably wasn't going to make it so he had to at least say goodbye.
* Liv [[spoiler:having to explain to Peyton that she's a zombie. Unfortunately, Peyton doesn't respond well and runs away.]]
* [[spoiler:Liv's brother was injured in the explosion at Meat Cute, and needs a blood transfusion. Unfortunately, he's O-negative. So is Liv...but Liv's a zombie. The quiet way she refuses to help is heartbreaking]].
* [[spoiler:Byron]] confessing to Wendell's murder, as he cries knowing that he has to leave his dog, because it was him believing that Wendell killed his dog that pushed him to do it in the first place.
* Major, who just seems to want to move on with his life, is [[spoiler:blackmailed by Du Clark into using his zombie hunting prowess for their own advantage, with Liv's life as collateral]]. This is something that visibly tears at him.
* Major, who just seems to want to move on with his life, is
* The killer of the week; [[spoiler:Sonny]] thought he'd taken revenge on his father's drink-driving killer, who got off without jail time for being a minor - and was apparently still partying hard and probably driving drunk... and Sonny could reasonably be said to also be trying to spare other people his own pain. Turns out? The drunk driver who killed his father wasn't the frat bro, but another student with the same name. The real tear-jerker moment is when you realize that if [[spoiler:Sonny]] had found the right Chad Wolcoff, seeing that Chad was profoundly sorry for his actions, and trying his best to atone by warning other teenagers against drink-driving, very probably would have been enough for him.
* After another episode filled with wacky brain hijinks, [[RealityEnsues reality ensues]]. Clive [[spoiler: tells Liv he's done working with her, because her brains-induced personality swings have gotten too unpredictable]].
* Janko arrives near the end [[spoiler:at the morgue to take Liv. Luckily, Ravi figured it out before he could and, after some struggling, managed to take him down... via an accidental overdose of tranquilizer. Ravi is so [[MyGodWhatHaveIDone shaken up]] by this that he legitimately considered ''having Clive arrest him'']].
--> '''Vaughn''': Do you ''hear'' yourself? ''(Going berserk)'' DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF!?! Making this moment about you!
** [[spoiler: Ravi's reaction upon seeing her dead body on the bed. Since Isobel spent the entire episode FakingTheDead multiple times as a prank, he tries to convince himself that she is just pranking them again and [[PleaseWakeUp implores her to cut it out and just wake up while breaking down into tears]]. Later, at the morgue, he laments the fact that he NeverGotToSayGoodbye.]]
* Clyde finally sleeps with another woman. The next day, Dale chastises him for staying the night with her, then [[PoorCommunicationsKills admits that she hadn't gone all the way with any of the zombie guys she'd been seeing]], and takes his actions as a green light. It's like some kind of PrisonersDilemma.
Showing 15 edit(s) of 66