* BodyHorror: Dr.Krok in the Under World. He accidentally came into contact with a single trivially small drop of the new poison he was working on. His body was bloated and dis-formed until he resembled a hippopotamus in the shape of a man, with bulging red eyes, his nose having been swallowed by his monstrous face, and no teeth. Had the drop been larger his body would have dissolved into liquid.
* CorruptCorporateExecutive: Sarek, obviously.
* DontYouDarePityMe: [[spoiler: After Cosima rejects the truth that Sarek helped murder her husband.]]
* WarForFunAndProfit: While Sarek doesn't really start any wars for profit, they pop up naturally on their own, his trade certainly fosters the paranoid militarization that come with the threat of war.
* WideEyedIdealist: Cosima. She flat out refuses to see Sarek for what he really is. [[spoiler: He confesses to abandoning her husband to die, and later refuses to save her grandson from going to war, and both times she dismisses his spite as being concealed guilt and claims he would have helped if it had been in his power to do so.]]
* WideEyedIdealist: Cosima. She flat out refuses to see Sarek for what he really is.
Showing 11 edit(s) of 11