What's Happening

Troperville

Tools

collapse/expand topics back to Creator/HideoKojima

 

MightyKombat
topic
09:09:22 AM Feb 21st 2014
The page quote was changed a little bit for the HD collection to "70% of my existence is made of movies. It is up to you to decide what to do with the remaining 30%."

Should we update said quote?
PolarPhantom
12:15:47 PM Apr 1st 2014
Eh... I don't think it's necessary.
MightyKombat
05:28:58 PM Apr 18th 2014
Oh. Whoops. Sorry bout that.
back to Creator/HideoKojima

TV Tropes by TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org.
Privacy Policy