edited 23rd Jan '10 4:01:41 PM by BobbyG
edited 24th Jan '10 4:23:35 AM by BobbyG
- Fantasy or Sci fi settings; No technology: Cyborgs and such are out.
- For the most part they should be vaguely humanoid, but distorted somewhat, such as mutations, being from a different race, etc. The Witch aims to distort the area she rules, and I think her minions should reflect that.
edited 24th Jan '10 10:37:47 PM by arks
- The presence of a contributor
- The amount of existing material for the character
- The amount that the character's presence (or absence) would disrupt the story, for reasons including:
- Difficult power to work with
- Overlapping character traits with a character that is otherwise ranked higher
- Overlapping powers with a character that is otherwise ranked higher
- Subplots that have nothing to do with, well, anything else
- Subplots that have a lot to do with the main plot
- Filling an important role on the team
edited 26th Jan '10 2:14:03 AM by Ironeye
- Have a way to get rid of the demon without killing Hikari
- Have the team pull it off after Hikari has become a nihilist and given up on fighting the demon
- This does not necessarily need to be some crazy magic/device/whatever that the team itself uses—it could quite easily be Hikari doing something that manages to get him out of his Deal with the Devil.
- Change the Ironeye/Hikari dynamic so that Ironeye doesn't have a major role in Hikari's fall. I personally don't like this option, since I really like that part of the subplot as-is.
- Have Hikari regain control in some way but still be stuck with the demon. I don't like this version as much as the version I suggested to Kara because the other one has more of a resolution to it.
edited 29th Jan '10 10:51:40 AM by Ironeye
You need to Get Known to get one of those.