Is It Acceptable To Joke About Tragic Things?:
edited 28th Jan '14 11:14:01 PM by DrStarky
edited 28th Jan '14 11:50:09 PM by IraTheSquire
edited 29th Jan '14 3:37:48 AM by Euodiachloris
edited 29th Jan '14 3:45:11 AM by Achaemenid
edited 29th Jan '14 8:18:44 AM by indiana404
edited 29th Jan '14 11:11:21 AM by FantasyLiver
- Gilbert Gottfried. He had a sweet Aflac deal, but he just had to net a few more Twitter followers. Now he's embarrassing himself on reality shows.
- Seth Mcfarlane. Oh ho ho, Peter Griffin smothered some kids to death under his fat ass. And now an extended scene of him puking in grief and horror.
- Lisa Lampenelli. Compared herself to Don Rickles. Deserves to be eaten by wolverines.
- Bill Maher. Never passes up a chance to mock the dead.
- Tracy Morgon. The modern day Stepin Fetchit.
edited 29th Jan '14 1:21:26 PM by johnnyfog