Goodness, I almost forgot when it was allowed to edit other people's user pages. I think it's been that long since I looked at my own page.
Mostly I hang out on the forums in OTC and Fan Fiction, due to my writing an awful lot of Mass Effect stories (including one on the fanfic recs
; you should totally read it. I'm a mid-30s guy, married, kids, and the only Navy member of OTC that I know of.
THIS PAGE HAS NOW BEEN EDITED!!! Or something.
- Your sig dared me, so...Challenge Accepted.
- Does it still count if the pages has already be edited? I don't think so, but your signature hasn't changed, so... A dare is a dare. -Dealan
- Dun-nuh dun-nuh-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh-nuh dun-nuh-duh dun-nuh-duh dun-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuhh ~ Metal Man
- So, I took the challenge and edited your page. Ain't I daring? ~ Nyarly
- I came, I saw, I editeded...ed. Then I came again. ~~~~ Rich Reeders
- ATTENTION ALL HANDS, COMPLIANCE TO SIGNATURE DIRECTIVE COMPLETE. SECURE FROM EDITING MODE, RESTOW EDITING CONTROL EQUIPMENT AND MAKE STATUS REPORTS TO COMMAND CENTER. pvtnum11
- This is not an edit ~Qeise
- This is an edit. ~Mark Antony
- Hello, this is Red Ninja 0, your arch enemy. I spray-painted your dog, rearranged your furniture, and lacerated your best friends throat. Have a great time! ~Game Chainsaw... I mean Red Ninja 0!... yeah, thats who.
- Awkward moment: thank you for your service to our country! To counteract the awkward: NINJAS FLY INTO THE ROOM! NINJA BATTLE! XD
- Hey blue, quit browsing TV Tropes and write me MOAR reloaded!