Tropers: Fantasy Liver
My name is Fantasy Liver. In case you're wondering, I'm an American, male troper who is in high school. I've only got an account October, 2012 as a birthday present to myself, but I have lurked around TV Tropes for 2 years prior before that. Honestly, I'm basically a fan of everything on here; I love the Forum, Headscratchers, and just reading about works of fiction. The only genre of fiction I haven't had much exposure to is Anime and Manga but I hope to familiarize myself with that in the near future. I have contributed heavily to the following tropes - Second Super-Identity: Which I created, named, and contributed to, but I was not the one who launched it. As mentioned, I do love the forum - particularly the RP section. Thus far I've RP-ed/GM-ed as...[[/folder]] Vandalism Below
- Red Vreekill from Bounty Hunters Of The Apocalypse - My first RP (online or paper) ever and probably one of my favorites. I enjoy playing as Red and I hope I did a semi decent job
- Nog Slurrn from Star Wars: The Curse Of Qalydon - Fun RP but this is one character I know I haven't done the best job with. I tried to portray him as a dark, brooding mercenary with hidden depths but I ended up making him an angry jerkass dumbass most of the time. Still, it was my second RP so I'm hoping it was just me getting accustomed to playing a new type of character
- Mr. Freeze/K-9/Blade from Justice Avengers - This is another one of the better RP on the site. I highly reccommend it even for non comics fans. I have a fun time doing it. I think I learned from my mistakes as Slurrn and did Freeze much better justice. I had a lot of fun playing as the goofy K-9. Blade is also a cool character in general so it's hard to mess him up.
- Star Wars: Rebel Squad RP - One of my better attempts of being a GM for an RP, although, honestly, I think I'm a better player than I am a GM. This RP was a mixed bag. It stuck around for about a month or so but I felt that I was railroading a bunch and that I didn't give my players enough options. That could just be me being a perfectionist though.
- Guardians of Gotham City: One of my (many) RP ideas that never really got off the ground. It was a cool concept but I didn't execute it very well, nor did I plan ahead enough. I did learn from it though. The lesson that being a GM is no laughing matter.
- Star Wars: Mercs of the Old Republic: Another really fun RP by my friend Mr. Nman. I played Hob Kayson, a gunman from Tatooine, and had lots of fun playing in the grim and gritty world of Nal Hutta.
open/close all folders
- Star Wars - favorite films overall.
- Return of the Jedi is my favorite.
- A New Hope is my second favorite.
- This might seem controversial with Empire seen as the best typically but I didn't really like Empire that much. I mean, it was good and better than the prequels but apart from Luke's training with Yoda and The Big Reveal, nothing was that spectacular. I don't know, maybe that's just me.
- I actually like The Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith. Attack of the Clones sucked. It was everything wrong with the prequels in one movie.
- Just because I like The Phantom Menace does not mean I like Jar Jar
- Darth Maul is a badass
- So was Boba Fett.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Favorite Teen Movie
- Airplane! - Favorite Comedy
- The Dark Knight - Favorite Superhero Movie (of course)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Favorite Action Movie
- Pulp Fiction - Favorite Tarantino/Crime movie.
- Breaking Away - Favorite Sports Movie.
- A lot of people give this movie bad reviews but I like it. It's cliche but that's kind of what makes it fun. And sometimes it breaks a lot of the cliches seen in fantasy movies. Like, instead of making The Obi-Wan be a classic wizard, they made her into a shapeshifting old woman. And Madmartigan is awesome.
- I love this movie. It still makes me laugh even though I've seen it like ten times. Its better than the original, which is the mark of a good film series (for example, The Dark Knight Trilogy, The Godfather, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings.)
- Except they kind of messed up the good sequel rule with Shrek 3 and Shrek 4. And Puss In Boots.
Live Action TV
- Seinfeld - Favorite comedy
- Classic series that's enjoyed by me to this day despite the Seinfeld Is Unfunny rule.
- These pretzels are MAKING ME THIRSTY!
- Firefly - favorite...space western?
- Loved the show but wasn't a big fan of Serenity. The whole appeal of Firefly was that it was just a bunch of smugglers/thieves flying around in space doing missions and avoiding the Alliance - very small scale and it was fun to see that sort of thing. Serenity made them into these big time galactic heroes fighting against everyone to uncover the truth. Just my opinion though.
- Breaking Bad - Favorite Drama
- Good God was this show awesome. Loved the moral ambiguity and characters.
- Mike was awesome and my favorite character.
- Gunsmoke - fun to watch on TV Land if you ever want just good time Western action and drama. Still holds up.
- The Cosby Show - Designed as a sitcom but now it's a cool Period Piece of the 80's. Still funny though in a small-scale family friendly way that only Cosby can make cool.
- Walking Dead - Inconsistent but awesome when it's good.
- Redwall - Cliche but fun! First three were the best though.
- The Forgotten Legion - which I created the trope page for
- The Oz books. - Yes they were books before they were movies. And they were awesome!
- Artemis Fowl
- Anything and everything Tolkien.
- Harry Potter
- The Princess Bride - Again, it was a book before it was a movie. I actually somewhat prefer the book. It gives more detail and gets into Inigo's mind more deeply - which I love because he's one of my favorite characters.
- X Men The Animated Series - Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoon/Superhero Show
- I had always stayed away from X-Men comics before this show as I felt there was simply too much continuity and characters for a new reader to understand before jumping into it. However, this show condensed them all nicely and made me want to read the comics. The characterization was awesome and so was the voice acting.
- Pink Panther - Favorite shorts.
- They came out after the movie - featuring the Pink Panther himself instead of Clousseau. These things are seriously underrated and unheard of. I suggest you check them out on Youtube or something.
- Family Guy - Funny as hell.
- Batman Beyond - Good superhero show. Gonna get some flak for this but I...think it's equal to, if not greater than BTAS. Could be me being exposed to Batman Beyond first though.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- All three shows. Not counting Next Mutation as a show
- Kim Possible
- This is the first vandalism you receive. Also, butts. - Landorkus
- * Hello. Coffee? *raises flask* -Bisected8
- Welcome to TV Tropes, Future Site of the Planetary Datalinks. Have some complimentary apple juice. -Demoralized Ant
- Ha, I'm ruining your troper pa- damn it, everyone's already done it. - Nman