edited 23rd Feb '13 8:29:19 PM by Twentington
edited 24th Feb '13 2:28:53 PM by Twentington
edited 25th Feb '13 11:13:11 PM by Alma
edited 25th Feb '13 11:44:09 PM by Twentington
- One of my characters is an illegal (in the 'verse) "upload", she died in a car accident and her well meaning parents had her mind copied into a bio-android.
- Is she their daughter? Or an AI that thinks it's a 17 year old girl? Does it matter?
- Is this illegal because it's immoral or because it questions what it means to be human?
- Another character is the child of a transhuman woman and her Robotic Spouse. What Measure Is a Non-Human? She's torn between her machine nature and her human emotions.
- And this character, a ridiculously human robot who loves humanity with all her "heart": she has flaws and was made by flawed human beings and sent into battle by flawed human beings. Yet she sees democracy as utopia because humans are special
- She remembers when her kind were considered mere robots and not sentient beings.
- And she runs smack into the characters above, for drama of course.
edited 26th Feb '13 12:33:43 AM by TairaMai
- Who are they?
- Aside from foster kids, what are they? (normal people, transhuman, unfrozen kids etc).
- Why are they in a foster family?
edited 1st Mar '13 7:50:48 PM by TairaMai
- Is Alien Catnip plausible? If so, to what extent?
- What would be the exact determiners of what an individual species of aliens could or could not eat out of Earth food? Is it an all or nothing deal?
- What would be the precise probable results of eating something incompatible with your species?