Tropes That I Say Apply To Me.
- CloudCuckooLander: On a good day.
- The Smart Guy: But only when I'm not busy being..
- Too Dumb to Live
- Genre Savvy: Unless I'm...
- Wrong Genre Savvy
- Pet Homosexual: To a few girls, despite not having come out to
anyonemany people yet.
- Heavy Sleeper: What? I don't care about the civil war, I'm sleeping asshole.
- Dixie Accent: Considering my local, this will exist to some degree.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: For amusement!
- Straight Gay: I have no fashion sense. Oh the shame!
- Tvtropes Will Ruin Your Life: Too late!
Things I like
- Various Authors: David Eddings, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Rick Rirodian, Anne Mc Affery and Kiersten White. Various others, also.
- Learning about new cultures fascinates me.
- Myths and folklore.
- I have horrid taste in music. I like things from pop to rock to opera.
- Played tons and tons of MM Os. Ask me about it, I may have played at at some point.
- Webcomics. I am a Webcomic Junkie. Gunnerkrigg Court, El Goonish Shive, Girl Genius.. The list is endless.
- Humor. I like levity.
Tropes That Anyone/Everyone Else Think Apply To Me
I don't always edit pages, but when I do, I infect it with Tropes.
Stay Genre Savvy, my Friend.