For after all what is man in nature? A central point in between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
Then nothingness was not, nor existence. There was no air then, nor heavens beyond it. Who covered it? Where was it? In whose keeping? Was there then cosmic water, in depths unfathomed?
All held the finite and infinite as unrelated. None could forsee that the history of the two would become one.
Without beginning or end, the ring stretches to infinite.
A weird mix of Blaise Pascal, the Rig Veda and two unknowns, as seen in Ace Combat Zero
, only here to be pretentious. Bask in my pretentiousness.
LO! IT IS I! X!
You find the entrance to a cave, which itself appears to lead to a long, dark, abandoned tunnel system, which could run deep below the bowels of the earth. Or could just be a small cave. Do you enter?
> Yes > No > Cake
YOU HAVE PICKED YES!
Shut Up Mortal!
You are eaten by a grue.
Retry? Y/N >No
YOU AM LOSS
Describe X Here
Page over, you might leave if you wish.
You're still here? Pesky bastard. Okay, then, sit down.
You see this guy? His name is X. It was originally meant to be read as "Blank", but "X" stuck. Figures. Born in Chile, South Americaland, trying to get away from it as fast as humanly possible.
Not a particularly funny or clever guy, but likable enough to be had around. A huge fanboy for the Breath of Fire
and Ace Combat
series' of Electronic Entertainment Software (otherwise known to you peasants as "Video Games
"), casual anime fan and has an affinity for old Real Time Strategy
games. Also cartoons from The Nineties
, which inexplicably took almost a decade to reach his region. Go figure, happens when you live in the middle of effin' nowhere. Did I mention this place sucks? Well, he'll be sure to remind you every chance he can.
That last paragraph was too serious so here's a funny word like badger.
You may refer to him as "Your Highness
", "My Lord
" or "YO
!". Alternatively, "My Queen
" works, too.
In all seriousness, you can find my stuff in the following pages:
I'm also on steam and PSN as Pheleos
, so if you want to play some games, just specify you're a troper and I might as well play :)
That's the basic info on me. I lurk in the forums, mostly on the Video Games
section, on any topic of a game I feel like talking about.
open/close all folders
Video Games I own, have finished and recommend
- Games I own Right now (PS3), games with an asterisk at the end are games I'm willing to play online.
Tropes I have observed reflect my personality in some way or form
- Anti Nihilist
- Apologizes a Lot: To a near pathological level.
- Arc Number: 84
- Attention Whore
- Bi the Way: Actually Pansexual, but it's easier to explain this way.
- Catch Phrase: Unintentionally, "That last joke went a bit too far. I apologize".
- Crosses the Line Twice: All the time. Leading to the above.
- Deadpan Snarker: On occasion.
- Hell-Bent for Leather
- It's All About Me
- MST3K Mantra: My Antithesis.
- Nice Guy: Perhaps my Fatal Flaw is being too nice.
- Nostalgia Goggles: On most of the time.
- OOC Is Serious Business: I'm mostly on-character to some degree, but going OOC means it's Serious Business to me.
- Purple Prose: As exemplified by this very page, I often indulge myself in what we have commonly, unanimously agreed to call "Purple Prose", i.e., overtly expanding upon one's ideas and sentences with more words than absolutely and precisely necessary, in order to either make a point perfectly, completely and undoubtedly clear, but also to pretend one has a wider vocabulary and is thereby "smarter" than someone who does not expand so much upon their sayings, evoking the very Freudian, occasionally inaccurate statement of, and I quote "Mine is bigger than yours", and thereby, "Mine is better than yours", referring to one's vocabulary and prose in this case.
- The Stoic: In person.
- Self-Deprecation: Very often, sometimes lightheartedly, though I mean all of it.
- Verbal Tic: Really. Really, it comes out all the time, really. No real reason why, really. It just sort of does, really.
- What an Idiot: Has a tendency to say really dumb things in occasion.
Tropes some people may think apply to me, if they feel like adding some
Quotations of things that go into my forum signature
- Ah, but X isn't just any bard. He also multiclasses into a Ninja Maid! He is quite deadly - Kalloon White
- Indeed. Huggles make everything better - Libris Dedita
- We're all like Internet Vampires or something - Aqueos
- Boys do whatever the boys wanna do, including dressing like girls and doing things girls do - Adannor
Vandalize here, if you feel so inclined. I mean, if you want to, no one's forcing you or anything... Alright, sorry...
- I have a sinking feeling that a certain Freakazoid! character is behind this... - That Other Guy Named X
- It's funny because this no longer applies.
- Just another possibility of the Continuum Shift. - X2X
- Fuckin' Time loops, how do they work?
- Ask Terumi. He's the one responsible for everything being so screwy in the first place. - X2X
- Bullshit. It's all Litchi's fault. It always is.
- Did you just say something? - Chris X
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah shit.
- Apologize. And don't overreact. - Chris X
- NEVER! *grabs a rope and escapes into the night* You shall never take me alive!
- So Terumi's Bowser's successor now? - Rawpower Ex
- I wanted to put something witty here. Couldn't think of something. - Demoralized Ant
- Wait, what's wrong with Twilight Princess? - Tyler L 320
- Derp, I meant "Up to and including"
- ur so moe - Risetteer
- According to the forum, you and I are from the same country, so I say hi! By the way, Asimov rules! - Amused Troper Guy
- I have returned said vandalism favour. Here it is! - Peaceful Apocalypse
- Kapow! Flying Crane Vandalism Fist! - A clear kung-fu master.
- *dodges* Backhanded vandalism response!
- Hey X! You cool. ⎝⎲⏝⏝⎲⎠ ~Ten Tails Beast
- That is one cool vandalization *high fives*
- Fixed your options. Enjoy the vandalism.—JHM
- As your unofficial official #1 fan, I vandalize thee!-Evi I Paladin
- Fuck yeah! Y won't see it coming when I have my fan club!
- Hi. You're nice.
- Th— OH GODS WHO WROTE THIS!? *paranoid*
- Greetings. Pleasant to see you around. -Libris Dedita
- Greetings, thank you, and it is quite pleasant to see you around as well :)
- Hey, X. You're cool. - kay4today
- Dude. Dude. I saw it coming. - Inhopeless Guy
- X! Hi. -hugs tightly- Shaggy
- SHAGGY! *cuddlyhugglyglomp* :3
- I have drew a picture on your wall. Enjoy your cute vandalization! -DiurnalBrocolli
- Returning to Leave, Recalling Forgetting - the Winter Storm
- *Power kicks the door open, in a gigantic burst of pyrotechnics and loud rock music* X!!!!!!!!! Do you know anything I can say that would be a fun vandalisation? Your Emperor demands it! -Emperordaein
- Um... No, sorry. Come back some other day, though!
- You're amazing and awesome.
- Also, you are OFFICIALLY my favorite troper. Congratulations!
- YO, HOMOBRO. IS I. HOPEY.
- Ehehehehehehe. *glomps*- Hachiko
- HAI~! -Tidal_Wave_17
- Wow, I can't believe I forgot to vandalize you. Sorry. RAINBOW! -That One Chick Named Indigo
- Enjoy your vandalization. -That Something-Or-Other Named Morgi
- ^pets the morgi* :3 Thank you~
- Hey, is that another vandalisation? Oh snap it is! Or is it??? ~Who knows?
- I choose the cake. :3 - Captain Katsura
- It's a pleasure to meet you. You're very funny, man. -Mokona Zero
- I'd refer to you as "My Highness" but that would be confusing given the whole once-every-two-months HR guy thing and all. It just isn't good for ebil PR, y'know? We got a reputation to keep. ~_~ Also just wanted to drop by and say you're a cool person too ouo)b HI ~Bunnie
- You do realize that as a PR guy I could have you fired, no? ;3 omg thank you <3
- Why, who is this? Dressed snappily? Spouting innuendos like it ain't no thang? It's quite clearly X, the baddest of the bad and the coolest of the cool! - TopographicOcean
- More like it ain't no thong ;)
- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! :O - Topo
- Yes, you'll be making that face when we're done ;)
- Hey there, hot stuff! ~deathpigeon
- Why are you talking to yourself, cutie? ;)'
- HI HONEY. IT IS I, YOUR WIFE. I SEE YOU FLIRTING WITH OTHER TROPERS HERE AND I AM DISAPPOINT. YOU WILL SUFFER GREATLY FOR THIS INFRACTION. - Alma
- Your posts turn me on. I would like to get sandwiched between you X and another guy of your choosing. - Alrune
- I'll keep that in mind ;)
- ...Remind me, what am I doing here? Why am I, a complete and utter prude, on a page for an innuendaholic? —Eskay
- Because everyone loves me. Mwaha.
I was just a child when the stars fell from the skies...