Duplicate Trope: Gut Punch get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 21st Feb 2013 11:59:00 PM
- Gantz: Kurono getting killed off at the end of Phase I was upsetting. Valid example, crappy wording.
- Kanon: Luckily, its averted in the anime, although they repeatedly Gut Punch your feelings before you get to the end. (Removed for misuse)
- The Legend of Korra: The debate over the example itself is the primary reason this thread exists.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion, first sub-bullet. Valid example, needs rewording.
- Fullmetal Alchemist, sub-bullet. Questionable example.
- Night of the Living Dead, both sub-bullets. First one can be worked into the main section, second one... actually, I put that there and should probably get rid of it.
edited 1st Oct '12 5:45:16 PM by KyleJacobs
edited 11th Oct '12 7:21:24 AM by Sledgesaul
edited 28th Nov '12 3:30:13 PM by KingClark
edited 11th Jan '13 12:01:42 PM by Madrugada
edited 12th Jan '13 9:21:15 AM by KyleJacobs
Freshly sponged spatial vectors enable propelling through sensory implosion default.