I am the author of Eclipse.
Tropes that apply to me
- American Accents: Floridian, definitely. For those that don't know the distinction, I pronounce "Florida" like "FLOOR-ih-duh" instead of "FLAR-duh", and "oar-enj" instead of "ahr-unge" for Orange. "Fore-ehn" instead of "fahr-ehn."
- Audio Erotica: I've been told that I have a fairly deep voice.
- Author Appeal
- Bishounen: I think so, yeah◊.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: People are always surprised at how much of a prick I get.
- Bi the Way: More like bi-curious; I recognize good looks when I see them, but I prefer women. Including animated women.
- Blue and Orange Morality: I've been told that I have such a thing by friends and family members alike.
- Broken Pedestal: I suffered from these a lot in my early life.
- Buxom Is Better: Certainly with me, though curves, Sexy Back and Baby Got Back are just as fine.
- Cassandra Truth: My fearmongering over drones and the slashes to the social programs? Yeah, look where that's taken everyone.
- Catch Phrase: Plenty, like "Don't judge me".
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Sometimes.
- Early-Bird Cameo: This happens a lot of the time. For example, before I started following Pardon The Interruption, I heard Wilbon narrate the story of Jeremy Lin on Ti Vo. Lin was the guy that sparked my interest in basketball, actually, so when I was tuning in to see how he does against Miami, it was that video where I first saw Rudy Gay, Kevin Durant, Amar'e Stoudemire and Paul Pierce. I already heard of Carmelo Anthony, Derrick Rose and Kobe Bryant, but it wasn't until the 2012 playoffs that I knew what they were about.
- Ethical Slut: At least, I agree with the sentiment.
- Fanboy: Major one towards Haineko, Rukia Kuchiki, Misaki Ayuzawa and Merry Nightmare.
- He's Got Legs: I think so, yeah.
- Intergenerational Friendship: You'll be surprised at how much this applies to me. There was my private school teacher (in his 40s), there was a 31-year old that I view to be my brother (and vice versa), and there was a 29 year old girl that I love almost as much as I love a sister. That was when I was 15.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Inverted. I'm more of a Nice Guy than I am as a Jerkass (such times that I'm the latter are fairly common, but still surprising to friends and family). For example, I'm normally affable in a face to face conversation, but when I see a politician vote to remove food stamps from his own constituents, I will have no problems forcing him to put his family on food stamps, just to see if he decides to cut food stamps then.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Rather perverted; I'm very curious about the sex lives of my friends, I have a blatant interest in anime girls and I can be quite the flirt at times.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Yes, despite the above trope, I respect most of the women that I know personally, especially friends of mine. I can even be quite the gentlemen if need be.
- Mr. Fanservice: A goal of mine.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: I definitely subscribe to this sentiment.
- Platonic Life Partners: With a girl one year older than me.
- Would Hit a Girl: And have, before. I find it rather sexist to think that women are somehow "above" being hit if they hit.