- A lot of the examples are wrong and should be No Export for You, including the vast majority of the anime/manga section.
- Some works are available, but not in their home country. This isn't No Export for You, but doesn't seem to fit this page either. Maybe a split for these? See, for instance The Tick, which is an American show, but only available in complete form in the UK.
- Some works are available, but not in the fan-preferred cut. It's unclear whether these belong in this trope. Description needs to say one way or the other. do a search for "cut" in the film section for lots of examples.
- Some works are available, but special features from the laserdisc or an early, long Oo P DVD are not included. There's an extensive section about this in the film listings. Should those be under this trope?
- Some works aren't available on DVD, but are on Netflix. (Do a search for Netflix on the live-action TV page for dozens of examples.) I think it's pretty clear that it doesn't fit this article. Do we want to list them anywhere?
edited 24th Jul '12 1:27:34 AM by AceOfSevens
edited 24th Jul '12 8:54:08 AM by Stratadrake
- You just can't buy it in your country.
- Technically there's an official release, but that was years ago or in an obsolete format. They're incredibly rare and expensive, but you could buy it.
- The official release has been hacked to bits by legal issues. Music licensing costs or whatever mean you'll never get the full experience legally.
- A. It was released in Country X, but that was a long time ago and they're insanely expensive and rare.
- B. It was never released in Country X, so filesharing is the only way to see it.
edited 10th Sep '12 3:06:55 PM by Prfnoff
- Electric Soldier Porygon is a Missing Episode (and for good reason too)
- The slapstick-filled adventures of Izamu Akai fall under No Export for You. As do the Ruby/Sapphire, Fire/Leaf, and Emerald arcs of Pokémon Special. (If only individual Rounds were not published, that would be Missing Episode.)
- Pokemon Yellow falls under Keep Circulating the Tapes as not much of that version's quirks are acknowledged in the Remakes.
edited 17th Sep '12 6:32:02 PM by DonaldthePotholer