Unclear Description: Love Letter Lunacy get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 30th May 2013 11:59:00 PM
- Love Letters themselves. Their usual form, as described in the first paragraph.
- Love Letter Hijinks: what this trope is supposed to be. A love letter, misplaced or not, causes trouble for the cast. Might also cover people trying their best to receive one (like Charlie Brown).
- Love Letter Obsession: characters who obsess over a love letter, whether it's agonising over handing a love letter to someone or writing a horrendously florid/lovey-dovey one.
edited 18th Apr '12 6:30:56 AM by Yuanchosaan
edited 18th Apr '12 8:44:11 AM by Raso
- Love Letter: for the object of communication of love (letter or e-mail)
- Love Letter Lunacy: For when the situation around a love letter turns into Hilarity Ensues with tons of wacky comedic events, or drama ensues with the drama being centered around the love letter being mistaken etcetera.
- Love Letter Obsession: should be a subtrope of something, related to Loony Fan, Psycho Supporter, and possibly Groupie Brigade: someone gets a love letter and is creeped out by it.
edited 24th Jan '13 9:14:43 AM by Telcontar
edited 24th Jan '13 9:17:26 AM by Nocturna
Page Action: Love Letter Lunacy
18th May '12 8:13:07 AM