Do you grow attatched to your pokemon?:
- The Hero: Samurott. A cool old samurai with an epic beard.
- The Lancer: Terrakion. Locks horns with Samurott all the time.
- The Big Guy: Beartic. Barely above Hulk Speak, but his heart's always in the right place.
- The Smart Guy: Galvantula. As hyperactive as he is cunning.
- The Chick: Ninetales. A Cool Big Sis who everyone pines for.
edited 16th May '11 9:56:57 PM by Voltech44
The Lancer: Volcano (Volcarona) tends to get mad whenever someone messes with him. The Big Guy: Haxorz (Haxorus), especially since he knows Strength.
The Smart Guy: Grasshole (Serperior). It seems like Positive Discrimination since mine is a female, but that's another story for another time.
The Chick: Blaziken...in spite of the fact that he's a dude, but his main purpose is keeping the team from fighting each other.
The Sixth Ranger: These include Black Mage the Chandelure, Leafy the Simisage, Red Mage the Victini, various other Pokemon, and Eggs. I sort of grow attached to my Pokemon, but my younger brother doesn't like it when I transfer Pokemon from his games...
edited 18th May '11 6:00:29 PM by StongRadd
edited 18th May '11 11:11:09 PM by Nyarly
You need to Get Known to get one of those.