edited 29th Jan '11 2:51:24 PM by Vorpy
edited 29th Jan '11 3:04:25 PM by QQQQQ
This post was thumped by the Merciless Hammer of Doom
edited 29th Jan '11 9:35:06 PM by americanbadass
- The Ingenue
- More attainable than one would initially expect
- "Not a sadist" considered a major plus
- Taller than me
- Ludicrously high voice
- Dies a tragic death by the end of the story.
edited 30th Jan '11 4:54:11 PM by americanbadass
edited 2nd Feb '11 4:17:54 AM by EldritchBlueRose
- The Equal:
- A: Hot person that was just as obsessed with topics as they were.
- B: Hot person that wasn't obsessed with topics, until they were brought into it by said person.
- C: Hot person isn't obsessed with topics, but have their own topics of equal obsession, and the two are at a mutual understanding because of it.
- The Inferior:
- A: Hot person that doesn't understand the love with the topics, but will let you go on and on about it and probably make mistakes about it all the time for comedy effect.
- B: Hot person that does understand the topic, but could never help to know it better as the partner, and frequently needs help.
- C: Faux Action Girl type, where they are superior in everything until it comes down to application, where the partner gets to pull off a hero moment or something to that extent.
- C.1: The Red Sonja
- The Superior:
- A: Hot person that not only loves the topic more than you do, but is BETTER at it, more obsessed, and more knowleadgable and is STILL somehow more socially graceful than you are...
- B: Hot person that, while not superior in the topics the partner is interested in, is VERY good with some other idolized trait. Usually the Hot Amazon archetype.
- C: Mary Sue.
edited 2nd Feb '11 9:31:01 AM by MrAHR