YMMV: Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation
- Awesome Art: What else do you expect from the makers of AKIRA?
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Buster and Babs telling Superman to get his own video. A few years later, Superman: The Animated Series aired. Not only did it have the same crew as Tiny Toon Adventures, but the 3-parter World's Finest originally premiered as a television movie in prime time, which was then almost immediately released on home video as The Batman Superman Movie.
- Never Live It Down: To this very day and age, there is still hate art and Revenge Fics being made against Johnny Pew for his treatment of Fifi over the course of this movie.
- One-Scene Wonder:
- Bimbette Skunk. She only appears for a brief few seconds to serve as the catalyst that pushes Fifi passed her Rage Breaking Point with Johnny, but going off most Fanon, you'd swear she was a major character in the show.
- The insane hitchhiker who attacks Plucky in the car. On one of the regular episodes (a music video collection featuring a take on "Yakkity Yak"), he was also an escaped convict who hides out in the laundromat while Plucky is cleaning clothes.
- Johnny Pew, considering this was the only appearance in the Tiny Toon Adventures series, albeit it for entirely different reasons.
- He Really Can Act: Even with that French accent, Kath Soucie manages to make Fifi's rant at Johnny Pew very believable. You can just feel the anger.
- Signature Scene: If there's one thing most people who watched the movie back in the day remember about it, it's Fifi's Rage Breaking Point moment towards Johnny, despite said scene being part of what could be considered the C plot of the movie. Granted, it was a really memorable scene, so...