Funny: Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation
- The Audience Is Now Deaf.
- Spot the Car.
- The tunnel scene, where Plucky and Hampton's family hold their breath to make a wish on a SEVEN MILE LONG TUNNEL. The car manages to explode due to the pig's exhaled breath.
Plucky: I miss school.
- The last gag of that scene had Uncle Stinky holding his breath the longest. When he let his breath out, it was so strong it knocked Plucky's color out of him!
- Fifi trying to get to into a show to see her dream boyfriend... and failing.
Rosanne Barr: (singing the Star-Spangled Banner from a balcony) ''O'er the laaaaand of the freeeeeee~! And the hoooome of theeee~ BRAAAAAAAVE!? (falls over at last line and lands on Fifi ass first.)
- The moment where the Road Runner gets run over.
- Buster and Babs floating by in the background of the commercial before Skunknophobia holding up a sign that says "HELP US!".
- Plucky having to sit through the Pig family's vacation slide show the minute they get home. Especially the climax.
Hamton's Mom: There's that nice young man we met.(Plucky screams)Hamton's Mom: Did you give him our address?Hamton: No, Mom. I gave him Plucky's.Plucky: WHAT?!Hamton: Oh, look. The parking lot of "Happy-World-Land".(Plucky cries his eyes out)
Plucky (in pain): I think the left front tire is a little low...
- Plucky getting run over (three times) trying to flag down the Pigs' car, while they're distracted by filming the odometer hitting 100,000 miles.
- The ending credits have a number of gags for the thorough and sharp eyed viewer;
1. Enjoy your vacation.2. Relish your youth.3. Don't pick up chainsaw-wielding hitchhikers.4. Feature length movies shouldn't have 18 different plots.
- Moral of the story (Pick one);
- These Credits;
1. We admire his comedy styling.2. We wanted to use Merv Griffin, but he threatened to sue.3. We needed some filler.4. We are brown-nosing weasels who want him to mention us on his show.
- Top four reasons a caricature of David Letterman is in this video;
$19.95 Without Rebate.
- Suggested Retail Price;
About a buck and a quarter.
- With Rebate;