Awesome: Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation
- Byron, Elmyra's lazy basset hound, spends the movie on a river trip with Buster and Babs. When he's woken from his nap to find that the bunnies are about to be eaten by their predators, he flies into the fray and airlifts them to safety.
- When Fifi sees Johnny Pew's true nature, after he gives her photograph of him away to Bimbette Skunk who asked for his autograph, Fifi has quite a memorable Moment Of Awesome of her own:
Fifi: That was my photograph! I cannot believe you!Johnny: Yeah, well, I am pretty unbelievable.Fifi: You are nothing but a selfish, worthless waste of skunk! You, monsieur Pew, STINK!
- And if THAT wasn't enough to knock him down a peg, he is thrown directly out of the theater and into the arms of every animal's worst nightmare... Elmyra.
- There's also the fact that the audience cheered Fifi tossing Johnny through the doors to the theater.
- As Buster plays a banjo-and-tongue arrangement of the Tiny Toons theme song, Babs spends the whole duration running for her life from hungry possums... before she finally gets the ante on them by tying their tails knotted outside the log they're in and rolling them down into a river.
- At the very end, having spent the entire film as Buster's squirt-gun target, Babs finally gets him back with a bucket of water that leaves him completely drenched.