better known as WhiteBlade or WBZ, is a YouTube
machinimator and let's player.
He is a gamer who has made some moderately popular series', such as Smash Bros. Zero and Day in Whiteblade's Life. He is also near the end of a Let's Play for Paper Mario
(the original Nintendo 64 version) and recently finished one for Sonic Unleashed
. He also recently began a Pokemon Yellow
one, where he appeared in person for the first time in Episode One.
His videos provide examples of:
- Accidental Misnaming: His name is Olired. It is not Olimar.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Not really his fault, but during his Let's Play of Paper Mario, he occasionally will start explaining something and get distracted by a battle. Luckily, he cuts out the battle and resumes the explanation...unless another enemy attacks him.
- Berserk Button: He really doesn't appreciate people saying Smash Bros. Zero is a ripoff of Smashtasm.
- He also despises people who say "First comment!" or anything of the sort on his videos, blocking anyone who does so, no matter who they are.
- The character Whiteblade hates insults (see Beware the Nice Ones).
- Captain Falcon in Whiteblade's Life does not like people making fun of him. ROB exploits this to knock him out.
- Beware the Nice Ones: In Day in Whiteblade's Life, Whiteblade himself is usually cheerful, but insulting him can have dire consequences.
- Catch Phrase: "Yo yo, Youtubers! White Blade Zero here!" Word of God states this was not meant as a Catch Phrase, but that doesn't stop him from saying it.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Some of the characters from his series' are this. PokeNinja from Whiteblade's Life especially...
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Whiteblade in Whiteblade's Life getting his Berserk Button pressed and beating the crap out of Pervio.
- In an unrelated short, ROB defeating the supposedly invincible Captain Falcon.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: ROB throwing the note on Whiteblade's face in Whiteblade's Life.
- Whiteblade and ROB's discussion during a game.
Whiteblade: "If I [went easy on you], you'd be nothing but spare parts!"
ROB: "I'm gonna BE spare parts if this keeps up..."
- During the first episode of his Pokemon Yellow let's play after failing to say 'snatches': "I don't even know what I'm saying!" The way he says this just makes it.
- Deadpan Snarker: Whiteblade from Whiteblade's Life himself.
"Let me guess. You had an oil leak."
- Determinator: Whiteblade of Whiteblade's Life again.
- Flare from Fire Within Shadow has traces of this as well. Heck, all of the main protagonists of his series' are this.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Darkblade.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Whiteblade and ROB in Whiteblade's Life. Justified as ROB is actually a robot. So anything else would just be creepy.
- I Can Still Fight: Whiteblade from Whiteblade's Life proves this after Pervio thinks he's down.
- Insistent Terminology: "My name is not Olimar. It is Olired."
- Jerk Ass: Fire-Fox from Fire Within Shadow.
- Meaningful Name: Pervio of Whiteblade's Life.
- Nice Hat: Wears one in the first episode of his Pokemon Yellow Let's Play.
- Nobody Calls Me Chicken: Or rather, "weak", for Whiteblade in Whiteblade's Life. Holy crap.
- Noodle Incident: "Never let your construction monkeys bring their own snacks to work." Subverted in that the viewers see a video clip of the incident, but the in-game characters don't.
- Obviously Evil: Nightblade of Smash Bros. Zero. Odd considering he's the hero's brother.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Fire-Fox and Olired of Fire Within Shadow. Fire-Fox is the red, quickly accusing Flare of being evil (and not letting up on it) and frequently attacking or berating him. Olired is the blue, being rather calm and keeping Fire-Fox away.
- Team Pet: Shock, a reddish-brown Pikachu (or regular if need be) that Whiteblade tends to have follow him (or just randomly appear) in bonus videos. He even named his Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow Shock.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Whiteblade and ROB of Whiteblade's Life. Might even border on With Friends Like These....
- What Could Have Been: Originally, there was going to be a remake of New Smash Bros Zero with a revised plot and characters, however due to a lack of motivation, the White Blade decided to cancel it.