YMMV: The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine
- Alternative Character Interpretation: On one hand, Pinkie Pie/Surprise is technically an Imaginary Friend that developed into a Not-So-Imaginary Friend and possessed a sadistic-but-relatively-innocent filly, but then again, she’s helped bring joy to the world by being one of the nicest ponies around, throwing parties even for complete strangers, and saving Equestria by coincidentally being the Element of Laughter.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Princess Platinum, enough to get her own spin-off in fact.
- Fridge Horror: All of the following, according to Word of God.
"Don’t you think that if your long-forgotten imaginary friend came to life one day and forcefully gave you a handjob, wouldn’t it be kinda... creepy? I mean, wouldn’t that imply that your inner child is chalk-full of sexual fantasies and desires?"
- Moe: Fluttershy. It's basically the reason Dusk immediately developed a crush on her.
- Nightmare Fuel/To the Pain/Cruel and Unusual Death: The following: