YMMV: Peep And The Big Wide World
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Several actually.
A random Rabbit: That's not corn! That's a guy!
Chirp: (drops some seeds onto her shadow) You simply must try these seeds from the forest. They are quite delicious!(beat)Chirp: (angry) EAT SOMETHING!!!
- The birds finding out about their shadows and being convinced that they're real. The episode has a number of funny moments, but one that stands out would be Chirp trying to feed her shadow because it "looks a little flat". Even the narrator thought it was funny!
Chirp: (asleep) You're right Quack...ducks do know best...I wish I were a du—(wakes up) AHHH!
- The episode with the fog. Quite possibly the only episode to employ huge amounts of slapstick, almost always from Quack.
- Chirp talking in her sleep:
Peep: (wakes up with a start) What is it?
Chirp: Sorry Peep...I had a nightmare!
- Ensemble Darkhorse People seem to really love Quack the Duck, with good reason.
- Even Joan Cusack (the narrator) says that he's her favorite character.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Chirp's a girl, but it's really hard to tell due to her somewhat deep voice and lack of Tertiary Sexual Characteristics.
- Chirp actually was originally male, while Peep was female.