YMMV: Jennifer Lopez
- Awesome Music: "On the Floor". Don't deny it.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Threatening Ricky Gervais with physical harm if he made fun of her at the Golden Globes.
- Captain Obvious Aesop: Rich people still have day-to-day lives that are simply flashier than yours.
- Ear Worm: Almost all of her singles from early 00's are still radio favorites and can randomly get in your head, Special mention to "Waiting for Tonight" and "If You Had My Love".
- She Really Can Act: Was noted as a terrific and versatile actress pre-J.Lo days; Roger Ebert remarked several times during that period that she was among his favorite actresses.
- Signature Song: Mixed reception aside, "Jenny from the Block" is arguably J. Lo's most recognizable song; the song's title became a second nickname for her and numerous pop culture references were made towards the song since. Helps that it too is an Ear Worm.