Ho Yay: Between Maxwell and pipes! several times. Once during the Oblivion Let's Play as described by Ferr.
Ferr: For those of you listening at home, pipes! just put his hand on Maxwell's thigh, moved closer and rubbed it upwards while saying "nervous?".
- And again during the Kirby Super Star LP when they have Kirby and his Helper CONTINUOUSLY make out with each other (which in the game is a way of restoring each other's health).
Evek: STOP MAKING OUT!
pipes!: I'LL DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, WITH WHO I WANT!
Maxwell: It's his hot body.
- Then there was pipes! feeding Maxwell an ice cream sandwich during the Resident Evil 4 Let's Play. Later referenced during the Bomberman LP.
- And then during the Master Quest LP while in the Forest Temple:
Maxwell: Is there any fire anywhere in this room?
pipes!: ...in my heart.
Ferr: (simultaneously) ...in my pants. (laughter from all four)
pipes!: Wow. Insight into relationship dynamic.
- Played around with between Ferr and pipes! during the Master Quest (at 4:20) LP when at one point Ferr mentions how he was saying goodbye to his mother once, and pipes! joked to her that he and Ferr were actually a couple. Later that night, Ferr's mother asked if they were serious.
- It's brought up again another dungeon later (at 15:32) during an odd discussion about pizza.
pipes!: I feel like we're married.
Evek: When you were driving over here, were you telling him where to go?
Ferr: Don't say that too loud, my mom'll hear it.
pipes!: I'm gonna make an honest man of your son...Mrs. Ferr. I'm an excellent provider.
Maxwell: That's a lie. You're an artist, you have no money.
- The Seaman LP didn't help much when they talked a bit about how they were raising a child together.
- Hugely implicated by all of their ustream fans during one of the Bomberman matches.
pipes!: I have a question for ustream! Why are all of these questions like....us-boning-each-other-centric?