YMMV: Beth Phoenix
- Badass Decay: Three words "Hunter, we're girls!"
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Her entire new collection of outfits since SummerSlam. All she needs now is an apron and roller skates.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Wrestling future boyfriend CM Punk in the ring during the 2010 Royal Rumble.
- Hollywood Homely: Early on, WWE tried to have a few jokes at the expense of her supposedly "mannish" features. Nobody bought it.
- Laycool is still trying to do this as part of their Alpha Bitch persona, but now it's used more to show LayCool as a pair of idiots.
- It Gets Better: Despite having wrestled legitimately for most of her life, her first two years as rookie in pro wrestling weren't full of stunning matches. A lot of promoters saw something special in her though and she was well on her way to becoming the pro wrestler people would rave about by 2003.
- Unintentionally Sympathetic: At the start of her most current (late 2011-early 2012) heel run, she declared she wanted to put an end to the era of the eye-candy, "Barbie doll" Divas. Unfortunate Implications aside note , it might have gotten over decently as a heel gimmick if it weren't for the fact that a lot of smarks and fans of the old-school women's division agreed with her. This may or may not have been the reason for her Flanderization into a self-centered Alpha Bitch.