- "Marten... do you like me?" Strip 500 et seq.
- Strip 510 might well be the ultimate in cooling off. It Makes Sense in Context.
- ... and swerve two happens 579 strips later.
- And one with Faye and Angus starting in #1724. This moment signifies how greatly she has turned around and matured emotionally more as a person after her father's suicide and her lustful tryst with cheating Sven to relax and risk going out on a date with Angus. Bonus points for that surprise kiss from Angus being an Meaningful Echo on how Faye surprised her previous lover Sven with both men talking with Faye how the unexpected can be a good thing.
- Add another one to the pile. #1799. "It's been wonderful, sweetie. It really has. But I think we should call it quits."
- A bit of one for #2441: After asking Faye "Where do you think you'll be in five years", Angus has a bit of a makeup with her, after which he looks at an open audition flyer for the QC-verse's version of the Daily Show in New York.
- On the humorous side: The unexpected return of May in #2710. "SHIT"
- #2815, when Faye and Angus break up, whence begins the slippery slope that leads to...
- #2879: "Go home, Faye. You're fired." That leads to...
- #2882: Faye's drinking lands her in the hospital. Holy shit.
- #3649: "I think I need to go away for a while."
Wham Episode / Questionable Content
From the webcomic Questionable Content: