was a short-lived show created by Australian animator Mark Gravas for Nickelodeon
It was a show about Yakkity, a yak who dreams of becoming a famous comedian, and his friends, an anthropomorphic pineapple named Keo (don't ask why) and a female human named Lemony (and on some occasions, a robot girl named Penelope).
This cartoon provides examples of:
- Adobe Flash: Used to create the show's animation.
- Ambiguously Gay: Mr. Highpants
- Bare Your Midriff: Wanda wears a purple sleeveless crop top. A few other women wear midriff tops too.
- Big Bad: Gary.
- Butt Monkey: Mr. Highpants and Rondo Jr.
- The Ditz: Rondo Jr.
- Expy: Lemony is oddly similar to Lisa Simpson, only without the use as an Author Tract.
- Also, Gary, the Big Bad in certain episodes, is very similar to a ceratin villaionous character from SpongeBob SquarePants, what with his constantly failing evil plans to steal the secret recipe for some specific food.
- Mr. Highpants is Peppermint Dedede.
- The Faceless: Chuck Damage
- Funny Animal
- Genki Girl: Lemony
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Grubbity Grub was about to say to Yakkity that his sticks his hand up his butt. Yet, they made it like they said another word.
- Lemony's opening narration in "High-Fashion Yak".
- Glory Days: Chuck Damage, a former wrestling champion
- Half-Human Hybrid: Keo's mother was human, while his father is a pineapple (yes, really).
- Jerk Ass: Mr. Highpants & Rondo Jr. (again)
- Kaleidoscope Hair: Not suprisingly, Professor Crazyhair.
- Kids Are Cruel: "As the Worm Turns", "High-Fashion Yak" and "Snow Biz"
- Mad Scientist: Professor Crazyhair
- Parental Abandonment: Neither Yakkity's parents (he lives with his grandmother and her lodger, Professor Crazyhair) nor Keo's mother ever appears.
- Real Song Theme Tune: "Yakety Yak" by the Coasters
- Sassy Black Woman: Wanda has her moments.
- Suck E. Cheese's: Highpant's Candy Store
- Only Sane Woman: Lemony.
- Too Dumb to Live: Yakkity (apparently)
- Unmoving Plaid: Professor Crazyhair's hair, except it did move, just... not in the way you'd expect. Must be seen to be believed.
- Widget Series