“Like your everyday life... just funny.”Wyliman is the birthchild of Mexican artist Mario "Zorgia" Gonzales. It basically tells the story of genuine blockhead Wyliman, and his various ways of him trying to cope with everyday life, having trouble landing on an actual job (he got one at Buckstars after some time), etc. Along with him are his best friend and roommate Mackenn, "Who is a fox for some reason" and is an artist. He tries hard to make his art go public, but he either gets his art ruined by Wilyman's antics or it is simply "it is not interesting". Rounding up the three main characters is Natalia, childhood friend and next-door neighbor of both Wyliman and Mackenn. Currently the Girlfriend of Wyliman and the voice of reason between the two. Recurring characters are Liz, Natalia's lighthearted Secretary; Andrea, who works in the local library and may or may not be in love with Mackenn; Wyliman's unnamed Dog, who speaks in Reebus Bubles; Mr. Sergio, who is working at the library, and Mario himself, sometimes commenting on what's going on.Originally started as a Newspaper-styled comic parodying Superhero comics, Wyliman has fully evolved into a fully fledged comic with 26 paged chapters, each with its own storyline following the antics of Wyliman and friends (although in some cases more emphasis on his friends) with whatever problem lies ahead of them. Be it retrieving a lost wallet, to exploring the realms beyond the comic.Can be read in its official website here and can be read in spanish via Zorgia's specially made deviantArt account.
Wyliman contains examples of:
- A Day in the Limelight: The "One Day at a Time" story arcs.
- Brand X: Buckstars
- The Cameo/No Celebrities Were Harmed: Sergio Aragonés is the one in charge of the public library.
- Curse Cut Short: OH SHI-
- The Ditz: Wyliman, although he has his moments
- Deadpan Snarker: Mackenn. Natalia also gets her share of snarky comments at the way Wyliman and Mackenn act.
- Downer Ending: The Ending of Bikes On Trees Part 2
- Funny Animal: Mackenn.
- Groin Attack: What's worse is that it's a groin elbow strike.
- No Fourth Wall to the point of dedicating an entire story arc of the three outside the comic's realm. Also doubles as a Bizarro Episode.
- Oh Crap!: Alongside Curse Cut Short
- Precision F-Strike: In the current story arc after the power goes out while Wyliman was in the middle of the final fight against Bowser.
- Self-Deprecation: All over the place with Mario. For example, the characters page."The author: He’s a douche."
- X Meets Y: As Mario puts it, "It’s Calvin and Hobbes meet Seinfeld at Sergio Aragonés' house while Cerebus is on the phone"