is a modern fantasy webcomic created by Kaileigh Blue and co-written by Lyze.
Five teenagers wake up one morning to find themselves heavily pregnant. Their family seems to be oblivious and no one at school is questioning it. They soon learn with great responsibility comes great power as each girl discovers a super human ability.
After a few bungling fights and a match against a villainess and her henchman they can no longer ignore their calling.
Olympic Dames provides examples of:
- All Myths Are True
- Art Evolution: Originally in Pencil and ink, the art changed over time. First limitations of tools led to a decline, more recently the comic is now in color.
- Author Appeal: Both the artist and co-writer are self-confessed pregnancy fetishists.
- Bed Trick: The girls thought they were dreaming about a cute boy they had met but were actually visited by different Greek gods. The boy, Pan in disguise, is rather miffed that he didn't get to sleep with any of them himself.
- The Charmer: Pan, although many of the girls are too angry at him to fall for him.
- The Chick: Despite being one of the few males, Adam is obviously the chick.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Caitlyn and Adam.
- Clingy MacGuffin: Catherin's weapon. She can summon and dismiss it therefore is unable to lose it.
- Double Standard: Rape, Divine on Mortal
- The Empath: Taryn is somewhat. It hasn't come up.
- Evil All Along: Myria first appears to be trying to help Caitlyn under the guise of a guidance councilor.
- Falling into His Arms: After exhausting herself defeating a water elemental Dani is caught by Pan.
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: The trope is Pan's excuse for appearing as a tall blond human to the leads. He really just wants to get laid.
- Giant Mook: Frost, but don't tell him he's huge. He's sensitive.
- Hearing Voices: Myria and Loki.
- Heroic Host
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: While not a romantic couple, even 5'10 Myria is dwarfed by 8' Frost. 5'2 Danielle has eyes for 6'3 Pan. Showing then in panel standing together shows why comic females are just as tall as their male counterparts.
- Jerk Ass: Cyril. He's not outright evil. He just lacks tact and subtlety.
- Longest Pregnancy Ever: While it's only been 1-2 months for the characters, the comic has been going for 7 years.
- Making a Splash: Kasumi
- Manipulative Bastard: Loki and by connection, Myria.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: Myria chooses to dress in business attire. Even after she steals Caitlyn's twins. she still manages to wear a nice dress shirt and slacks. They also drive what's supposed to be a Hummer to accommodate Frost's size.
- Memento MacGuffin: From the word of God Cat's choker was given to her by her father before he was killed in a car accident. Pan's pipes were created from a nymph that turned into reeds.
- Mind over Matter: Danielle
- Moment Killer: Anything and everything between Caitlyn and Adam.
- One Drink Will Kill the Baby: The bartender is more worried about her pregnancy than the fact that Catherin is under-aged.
- Parental Abandonment: Caitlyn's Parents. Neither of Cat's parent's have been mentioned either, but she's 18.
- Pregnant Badass: All of the characters, really, since the pregnancy gives them powers, but specifically Kasumi and Catherin.
- Really 700 Years Old: Pan. He is a Greek God after all.
- Sealed Evil in a Can
- Shock and Awe: Caitlyn
- Shrinking Violet: Danielle
- Sixth Ranger: Kasumi.
- Super Strength: Catherin
- Teen Pregnancy: All of them.
- The One Guy: Poor Adam.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Caitlyn and Adam.
- Wacky Cravings: Muffin mix. Dry powder muffin mix.
- Weirdness Magnet: All the girls.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: Taryn. Except she is so powerful that no human or humanoid can resist her.
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: The city has a name but that's about it.
- YouGottaHaveWhiteHair: Caitlyn