Web Video / Medaka MENT
Zenkichi: Behind every great nation, there is always a great president and behind that president, there is always a great woman HELL OF A WOMAN But what if that woman is the president and the nation is just a high school?
> Medaka: I have a dream. A dream where I'm USED BY COMPLETE STRANGERS.
A twin project done by Runawayturist and Chommper 17
with the help of a boatload of youtube members, Medaka Ment is the sister of Infinite Ment, the "parody of a parody", following the footsteps of Purpleeyeswtf in one of the best edited and dubbed abridges in the net, with no noise background, great soundtracks and fast paced editing to its breaking point.
Take the already non-sensical, choke full of Faux Symbolism
, pseudo-scientific meta series that was Medaka Box
and blow the goose up
out of everybody, the series and above else, the original quirky characters. Following the recently elected, massive slut
, half-insane president
and her personal punching bag and cosmic butt-monkey Zenkichi while they try... well pretty much just to satisfy Medaka's addictive need to be used by complete strangers and survive the dangers of a place that would elect somebody like Medaka as their leader.
You can find the first episode here
- Adaptation Distillation
- A God Am I: Medaka, apparently, though she's pretty casual about it.
Medaka: (when Unzen shows up at the Student Council's office)
Everyone remain silent, and for the love of me
, don't mention his height.
- Art Shift: The series actually uses original drawings and videos and not only dubs like the rest of the abridges.
- Ascended Extra: One guy from the first episode and Habataki Hyūga who the editors just love him... in their own unique way
- Aroused by Their Voice: Guess.
- Beleaguered Assistant: Zenkichi is an unwilling one, who pretty much just only steps when Medaka madness goes overboard.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Probably one-sided by Medaka if she didn't flat out tell Zenkichi she was cheating on him and he didn't give a damn in episode 3.
- Berserk Button: When it comes to Unzen, don't mention his height.
- Also, don't come between Shiranui and her food.
- Bishie Sparkle: If it shows skin, it will sparkle.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: Honestly Zenkichi shouldn't be surprised by this point:
Zenkichi: Medaka we got mail.
Medaka: And what request we got today manager of general affairs? Cleaning? Training? A quest? Sex for the virgins?
Zenkichi: Oh actua... wait, what was the last one?
- Blood Knight: Nekomi
- Blue and Orange Morality: Medaka had no problem with cleaning, cooking and letting the Kendo club gangbang her while giving them some smokes, but brutalizes a person just like them to the point of madness not two seconds later. Apparently she is contagious.
- Deadpan Snarker: It's probably the only reason why Zenkichi hasn't gone on a killing rampage.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Let it be known that Akune wanted to twist Zenkichi into a horrible twisted twist made of Zenkichi for a long time.
- Dissonant Serenity: Don't make Medaka break her flamboyant persona. You will regret it.
- Eating the Eye Candy: Akune is pretty much Medaka in male version.
- Funny Background Event: INFINITE JUMPING CAT.
- Gilligan Cut
- The Immodest Orgasm: Along with Fade to Black... in the first episode.
- Incendiary Exponent: People, people will burn.
- Lemony Narrator: Akune goes with the flow, in contrast with Zenkichi's exasperations.
- Literal-Minded: Medaka
- Madness Mantra: People who suffer Medaka's wrath usually end up completely traumatized and spouting a rather...unique one.
- Menstrual Menace: Apparently, Medaka has a Berserk Mode revolving around it.
And what is up with your hair?!
Is your hair at that time of the month? (starts laughing)
Unzen: (stops laughing) What?
Medaka: My hair. This is literally my period.
- Not Distracted by the Sexy: Zenkichi, who actually wants to be exempted from Medaka's gratuitous nudity. He also completely fails to be seduced by Fue in Episode 5, leading her to assume he's gay.
- Sarcasm-Blind: Along with Captain Obvious.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: Medaka takes it one step further: she can actually create sound effects with her attacks, as Unzen is unfortunate enough to learn. For example, when she punches him with an attack that explicitly has as much force behind it as a dump truck crash, it makes an actual truck horn sound effect.
Medaka: DON'T ASK ME HOW I MAKE THESE NOISES, BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS "BECAUSE HUGE CLEAVAGE"!
- The Smurfette Principle: Nekomi deliberately tries to invoke this to her advantage: as the only girl in the judo club, she expects that they'll all worship her. Unfortunately, every man in the judo club (except Akune) is gay (as implied by the fact that it's literally called The Gay Judo Club), to her intense but quiet frustration.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Let it be know that Fire Ants ——-HI GUUUUYS— are snakes biggest rival.
- Running Gag:
- If it falls, it will explode. Probably in an atomic explosion.
- Medaka breasts will break something everytime they show
- The... introductions.
- Medaka gonk form appearing in the background.
- Fucker in charge of all the whiny fuckers
- The goose.
- Submissive Badass: Akune would like to be one to Medaka◊.
- Token Mini-Moe: Shiranui, and she knows it.
Shiranui: (during Episode 2 disclaimer) Copyright? Bitch, please, I'm a loli.
- Tranquil Fury: Zenkichi will always calm down and breathe deeply before smacking you to the other wall.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Zenkichi got along better with Akune than with Medaka.
- World of Ham: Not even wrestling goes that far.