A twin project done by Runawayturist and Chommper17 with the help of a boatload of youtube members, Medaka Ment is the sister of Infinite Ment, the "parody of a parody", following the footsteps of Purpleeyeswtf in one of the best edited and dubbed abridges in the net, with no noise background, great soundtracks and fast paced editing to its breaking point.
Take the already non-sensical, choke full of Faux Symbolism
, pseudo-scientific meta series that was Medaka Box
and blow the goose up
out of everybody, the series and above else, the original quirky characters. Following the recently elected, massive slut
, half-insane president
and her personal punching bag and cosmic butt-monkey Zenkichi while they try... well pretty much just to satisfy Medaka's addictive need to be used by complete strangers and survive the dangers of a place that would elect somebody like Medaka as their leader.
You can find the first episode here
- Adaptation Distillation
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Almost to the point of comedy deconstruction. Medaka really have a need to do things for others to feel any sense of worth in the original series, only here she is a hardcore submissive shameless attention whore with a libido a mile wide. Zenkichi is still the straight man that barely tolerates Medaka and is firmly on the side of friendship and has to fight a constant desire to murder her every other day. The rest of the cast are not better.
- Art Shift: The series actually uses original drawings and videos and not only dubs like the rest of the abridges.
- Ascended Extra: One guy from the first episode and Habataki Hyūga who the editors just love him... in their own unique way
- Aroused by Their Voice: Guess
- Beleaguered Assistant: Zenkichi is an unwilling one, who pretty much just only steps when Medaka madness goes overboard.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Probably one-sided by Medaka if she didn't flat out tell Zenkichi she was cheating on him and he didn't give a damn in episode 3.
- Bishie Sparkle: If it shows skin, it will sparkle.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: Honestly Zenkichi shouldn't be surprised by this point:
Zenkichi: Medaka we got mail.
Medaka: And what request we got today manager of general affairs? Cleaning? Training? A quest? Sex for the virgins?
Zenkichi: Oh actua... whait what? What was the last one?
- she wouldn't also mind if Zenkichi did the dirty with her dead body. Zenkichi strongly refuse.
- Blood Knight: Nekomi
- Blue and Orange Morality: Medaka had no problem with cleaning, cooking and letting the Kendo club gangbang her while giving them some smokes, but brutalizes a person just like them to the point of madness not two seconds later. Apparently she is contagious.
- Deadpan Snarker: It's probably the only reason why Zenkichi hasn't gone in a killing rampage.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Let it be known that Akune wanted to twist Zenkichi into a horrible twisted twist made of Zenkichi for a long time.
- Dissonant Serenity: Don't make Medaka break her flamboyant persona. You will regret it.
- Eating the Eye Candy: Akune is pretty much Medaka in male version.
- Funny Background Event: INFINITE JUMPING CAT.
- Foe Yay: Episode two drowns in it.
- Gilligan Cut
- The Immodest Orgasm: Along with Fade to Black... in the first episode.
- Incendiary Exponent: People, people will burn.
- Lemony Narrator: Akune goes with the flow, in contrast with Zenkichi's exasperations.
- Literal-Minded: Medaka
- Not Distracted by the Sexy: Zenkichi.
- Sarcasm-Blind: Along with Captain Obvious.
Medaka: Don't forget about my breasts
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Let it be know that Fire Ants ——-HI GUUUUYS— are snakes biggest rival.
- Running Gag:
- If it falls, it will explode. Probably in an atomic explosion.
- Medaka breasts will break something everytime they show
- The... introductions.
- Medaka gonk form appearing in the background.
- Fucker in charge of all the whiny fuckers
- The goose.
- Submissive Badass: Akune would like to be one to Medaka◊.
- Tranquil Fury: Zenkichi will always calm down and breath deeply before smacking you to the other wall.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Zenkichi got along better with Akune than with Medaka.
- World of Ham: Not even wrestling goes that far.