Web Video / Big O Abridged
Needs a Better Description
Big O Abridged is, obviously, an Abridged Series
of The Big O
. The series is created in the Summer of 2009 by SamTheGreek (under the alias SXAbridged
). As said in the description of each episode, it is not intended for minors due to content and language.
- All Jews Are Cheapskates: Angel Schamltzy. (Her voice actress, Cassius614, is Jewish.)
- Felony Misdemeanor: Killing Mozart is bad, but violating the bro code is unforgivable.
- Fetish: Dorothy lampshades it In-Universe.
"As you can see, I fulfill the Japanese fetishes for young women, robots
, and redheads
simultaneously. Also, I am dressed like a maid
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Episode 3. 4 minutes, a few seconds in. That's all you need to know before grabbing the Brain Bleach.
- Fun with Acronyms: Dorothy is a Networked Individual Generated Artificial Robot. Yeeaahhh...
- She also mentioned she doesn't have any Specially Programmed Individual Cyber Kids with her. Uh... huh.
- If It's You, It's Okay: "No man, no man, may penetrate the Big O... except a young Sean Connery."
- If I Wanted X, I Would Y: Roger makes a crack about Keira Knightley using one of these.
- Immodest Orgasm: Yes. That Big O we're not supposed to be confused with in the mentioned anime's wiki page. You'll hear one at the beginning of every episode.
- It's Pronounced "Tro-PAY": Angel bought her outfit at "Targ-ay".
- "Not Making This Up" Disclaimer: Mentioning an old pamphlet about how to teach women.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: Enforced In-Universe by Cassius614 in Episode 2, as opposed to the high-quality SFX Sam used.
- Twin Threesome Fantasy: The Bro Code is waived when it comes to Scandinavian Twins.
- Unfortunate Implications: Parodied in-universe. Can you say 'Peoples Offended Counter'? The only exceptions are homosexuals and New Jersey, but the former is only for Episode 3.
- Vocal Evolution: Cassius614 voices Angel Schmaltzy, with a slight accent on her debut episode. Afterwards, the accent went Up to Eleven.