Since the beginning of the music game genre, there has been one question that has boggled man's mind:
WHAT THE HELL'S UNDER PARAPPA'S HAT?
The bipedal rapping dog has never taken off his hat at any point of the game, or possibly his life.
The issue of what PaRappa looks like underneath his beanie is such a video-game-character-related issue, that the upper half this WMG has been dedicated to finding an answer.
PaRappa's Hat Theories:
Now for other theories about the PaRappa Universe
- Sunny Funny's genitalia is inside her head.
- Katy Kat smokes when nobody's looking.
- I can't be the only guy to notice that Katy's voice gets shriller and raspier with every sequel. There's definitely some damage to her larynx going on.
- Parappa The Rapper is set in the same universe as Regular Show.
- Parappa The Rapper is set in the same universe as pop'n music.
- The Amazing World of Gumball is set in the same universe as these games.
- Proof of this is the first issue of the comic has a DMV instructor who bears a strong resemblance to Instructor Moosilini, in the second issue the Karate Instructor bears a strong resemblance to Chop Chop Master Onion... now either this is true or the writer is a HUGE fan of Parappa the Rapper!
- The Robot Chicken parody (where PaRappa was defending himself in court and was shot by King Kong Mushi) happened.