WMG: PaRappa the Rapper
PaRappa's Hat TheoriesSince the beginning of the music game genre, there has been one question that has boggled man's mind: WHAT THE HELL'S UNDER PARAPPA'S HAT? The bipedal rapping dog has never taken off his hat at any point of the game, or possibly his life. The issue of what PaRappa looks like underneath his beanie is such a video-game-character-related issue, that the upper half this WMG has been dedicated to finding an answer.
- PRHT 1: PaRappa's bald.
- PRHT 2: PaRappa has red hair.
- PRHT 3: PaRappa doesn't have a scalp. His hat is the only thing encasing his brain.
- PRHT 4: PaRappa's a robot, and the hat hides his cranial circuitry.
- PRHT 5: PaRappa's head is shaped exactly like his hat.
- PRHT 6: Ed, Edd, and Eddy's universe is contained under his hat. His universe is contained under Double D's.
- PRHT 7: PaRappa's hat is the one thing that lets him literally have a grip on his sanity.
- PRHT 8: PaRappa's hat is part of his head.
- PRHT 9: PaRappa keeps drugs in his hat (which would explain a lot.)
- PRHT 9.1: He gives those drugs to the makers of the games. Talk about For the Lulz.
- PRHT 10: PaRappa's brain is stored in his hat.
- PRHT 11: PaRappa is his hat. Everything else is just a meat puppet.
- PRHT 12: PaRappa's hat is what grants him his anthropomorphism. If he goes too long without it, he degenerates down the Sliding Scale of Anthropomorphism until he becomes your average non-sentient, four-legged dog.
- PRHT 13: PaRappa hides a Third Eye under his hat.
- PRHT 14: PaRappa's soul is stored in his hat.
- PRHT 15: PaRappa has an Embarrassing Tattoo on his head.
- PRHT 16: PaRappa has a comically oversized afro crammed under his hat. Especially considering Stage 5 of Pa Rappa the Rapper 2.
Hairdresser Octopus: "Hey, take that stupid hat off. What does it look like in there?"PaRappa: "Aaa, I'm not sure myself."
- PRHT 17: The Bermuda Triangle leads to the inside of PaRappa's hat.
- PRHT 18: PaRappa has a Reverse Brain Slug under his hat.
Now for other theories about the PaRappa Universe
Sunny Funny's genitalia is inside her head.
- Real world flowers are the reproductive part of the plant. Sunny Funny has a flower for a head. What that says about what she has downstairs is kind of unsettling.
Katy Kat smokes when nobody's looking.
- I can't be the only guy to notice that Katy's voice gets shriller and raspier with every sequel. There's definitely some damage to her larynx going on.
- Think about it. Both are set in a Mundane Fantastic World of Weirdness populated with Funny Animals and Anthropomorphic Objects that coexist with humans.
- Proof of this is the first issue of the comic has a DMV instructor who bears a strong resemblance to Instructor Moosilini, in the second issue the Karate Instructor bears a strong resemblance to Chop Chop Master Onion... now either this is true or the writer is a HUGE fan of Parappa the Rapper!
The Robot Chicken parody (where PaRappa was defending himself in court and was shot by King Kong Mushi) happened.How else could he have been able to play Stage 6 of Lammy?
In UmJammer Lammy, the object that PaRappa thought he was holding in his hand within the Dummied Out PaRappa's take on Chop Chop Master Onion's song was a microphone.