PaRappa The Rapper 1
- In the car rap:
Mooselini: Do you know why we stopped the car?PaRappa: DO I KNOW WHY WE STOPPED THE CAR?Mooselini: I forgot to close the door.Parappa: YOU FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR.
- The entire bathroom rap, especially when you enter Cool mode. It's so hilarious that you could forgive the developers for making it That One Level.
- Or when you fail, in which the Potty Failure is depicted as a rocket taking off inside PaRappa, as a way of indicating that he pooped his pants.
- The cutscene is even worse.
- "I need to go/just as bad as you/What I had this morning I don't even want to say to you/Kick, punch, turn, and chop the door!"
- The Rappin' Cool freestyles can certainly turn into this:
- If you listen very closely during the ending of the last rap in PaRappa 1, you can hear...
Joe Chin: I really appreciate this fabulous party you all had just for me!
- Instructor Mooselini. You know, like the Italian fascist dictator Benito Mussolini.
- During Cheap Cheap's rap:
Cheap Cheap: Here, I've got a little sample.PaRappa: Here, I don't have a sample.
Um Jammer Lammy
- In the Stage 7 cutscene, Lammy goes through a number of flashbacks as she rushes to the MilkCan concert. One of them involves Katy trying on different costumes and asking for Lammy and Ma-San's opinions on each one. Lammy is too busy working with electrical equipment, and Ma-San is reading a book and doesn't care about what Katy wears. Lammy then plugs in the electrical cord, electrocutes herself, and the electrical surge results in her hairstyle turning into an afro, which Katy and Ma-San really like.
Katy: Lammy, that's it!
- In PaRappa's side-story, P.J. Berri's definition of "rock n' roll."
- Another from PaRappa's side story. He, PJ, and Sunny are helping with Milkcan's performance in various ways. Sunny's helping to design costumes and shows one to PaRappa. He then requests to 'see it from the side...'
- A third one from PaRappa's side-story, in Fright Flight, you get this nice little subversion of the typical call and response format of the game:
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train.
PaRappa: You'll miss your train.
Fussenpepper: I miss my brain.
PaRappa: May I help you?
- In Lammy vs PaRappa battle mode of Fright Flight, if Lammy wins, PaRappa dejectedly whines like a puppy dog. It's a cute as it is hilarious.
- The effects that Lammy can use to alter the sounds of her guitar can't be used when playing as PaRappa. If you force it in with a cheat, PaRappa can go from sounding like a munchkin to sounding like the devil.
PaRappa The Rapper 2
- "Huh? Noodles into Noodles? At the Chinese restaurant?"
- During the Hairdresser Octopus' rap, the game has a "Kids, don't try this at home!" warning as the hairdresser and PaRappa are dancing with scissors.
- Romantic Karate
- At the very end of the intro cutscene in "Noodles Are the Flow, Noodles Are the Groove," there's yet another "I know! I gotta believe!" scene. The kicker? Instead of PaRappa saying it, it's Colonel Noodles.
- Guru Ant, after growing bigger than the Earth with PaRappa, is obviously scared. When the two of them shrink back down, he says "You'll never see me scared," and "I wasn't scared, you must've been dreamin'." PaRappa just goes with it.
- Parappa's resurgence in popularity thanks to "Chinese" is quite literally a Noodle Incident.
- SiIvaGunner's version of the car rap is even funnier than the original version.