Fridge: PaRappa the Rapper
place called Parappaville, which is named after someone else. Considering that people who have cities named after them tend to be people of importance, perhaps part of the main character's obsession with proving himself is tied to sharing a name with this person.
- If, in the sequel, Colonel Noodle wanted to turn everything into noodles starting with all the food, then why didn't Chop Chop Master Onion transform?
- It's only missable because of how catchy the song is, but when you think about it... how could Prince Fleaswallow work in the flea market when his mother was a baby?
- It's probably a way of saying that his family has been working in the flea market for generations.
- And then there is the fact that a DRIVING INSTRUCTOR forgets to close her car door.
- The people of PaRappa Town are so ignorant, that FIVE of them saw Lammy get killed by a banana peel and NONE of them bothered checking her for life signs.