WMG: Johnny Bravo
Johnny is actually a great martial artistHe is just to much of gentleman to ever hit a lady.
- We know that from his dodging attacks while pretending to be an antenna and the mail sorting slap of doom
- In the pilot episode, Johnny does state that he is the only man to master every form of martial art in the world (before promptly getting squashed by a sumo wrestler, as sumo is the only art that he is still studying).
Johhny is much smarter than he actsHis use of the Fascinating Eyebrow and tendancies as a Deadpan Snarker suggests that he's actually quite intelligent. He simply acts dumb because life is a lot easier that way. He can live at home, rent-free, never have to pay for anything, never have to have a job, and the law of averages suggests that there is some woman out there who will actually like him as the slacker himbo he is. Basically he's looking for a woman to hold him to the same standards his Mother does, and the really sad (or awesome, depending on your point of view) thing is that he eventually will find one.
- The one he found was a vampire I think
- The lady in the Valentine's Day special genuinely liked him, too, but she turned out to be a spy and broke it off for Johnny's safety.
- This may explain his Flanderization in later seasons.. He had to act even stupider to make sure his facade was never broken.
Aron City is a refuge to super-strong former models.Think about it, every woman Johnny meets (also a lot of men that he meets) is incredibly strong and incredibly beautiful. Practically no one works in that town, probably because they already have plenty of money left over from their modeling days. The citizens who work were probably not so successful as the ones who don't need to work, or they may just enjoy keeping busy. Former supermodels probably take refuge there so the paparazzi don't bother them.
- Considering his looks, Johnny could also be one of them.
Johnny Bravo is an alternate Jonny Quest that ended up with his mother instead of his fatherThink about it
- They do have the same standard outfit and blond hair.
Johnny is actually Aaron Presley.The fact that he sounds like Elvis isn't a coincidence.
Duke Nukem is Johnny's father.Duke passed on all the good looks genes but none of the badass or sex god genes.
Johnny Bravo is the way he is because of his Disappeared Dad.He's a Momma's Boy because his mother worked to the bone to raise him, and his overly macho-ness and desire to pick up girls is because that's what a real man should do.
Pops is Johnny's Pops (Dad)
- This misght actually make some since seeing how much the two characters have in common.
Johnny is somehow related to Albert Wesker."Hey there baby, would you mind if I completely saturated your globe?"
Johnny's hair cream is like 90% bull semenI saw There's Something About Mary and that got me thinking, how could all of Johnny's hair stick up that way. and alot of hair care products, and skin creams use a little bit of the stuff.
Johnny's real father is Joe Buck from Midnight Cowboy.Johnny's mama is voiced by Brenda Vaccaro, who appeared in that movie and played a character who slept with Joe (after some difficulty). Also- blonde hair, southern accent, not too bright...it may be that Johnny takes after his dad.
"Get Stinky" was intended to be the last episode.If you think about the plot it makes sense: Johnny finally meets a woman who's interested in him - but he isn't interested in her!
Johnny is a kid.The way he looks and sounds is the way he sees himself. It's why he goes to school with Suzie, and why she always wants to hang out around him. It's why he never got the girl; at best they find him adorable but show no further interest and at worst ignore him outright. He's a little kid.
- But Johnny doesn't go to school with Little Suzy. He's also shown to do stuff only adults get to do.