Heartwarming: Johnny Bravo
- The episode "T is for Trouble" ends with Johnny and the old school bully finally becoming friends through the power of a "healthy snack alternative."
- Also a funny moment in that the bully is Richard Simmons.
- The episode "The Perfect Gift" has Johnny trying to raise money to buy his mom a pair of bunny slippers. He fails but Susie tells him to tell his mom he loves her. He then admits just that and what a great mom she is with his mom right behind him as he does so.
- "Date with an Antelope": Even if she is well, an antelope, Johnny was still gentlemanly enough to treat Carol with kindness by taking her out on a date.
- Same thing with the episode where he dates a werewolf, even consoling her when she cries over scaring people with her frightening appearance. Of course, even Johnny has his limits when it turns out her secondary curse means she turns into a George Constanza-esque man who collects stamps on Wednesdays.
- The episode where Johnny is lost in an Australian wildlife park, he's adopted by female kangaroo, and initially isn't accepted by the rest of the flock, until a kangaroo hunter named Boomerang Jack tries to catch his adoptive mother. Johnny beats the crap out of him, because "nobody, and I mean nobody hurts Johnny's mama!"
- The entire plot for "A Johnny Bravo Christmas" has Johnny traveling to the North Pole to deliver his letter for his Christmas presents and his mother's to Santa. When he finally meets Santa, Johnny discovers that his mother's letter has a list of presents for him. He proceeds to grab his own letter, crumples it up, swallows it and asks Santa to give the remaining presents to his mother.