Jamie's Mod is a, uh, strange Game Mod of HalfLife in development under lemurboy123 and HellFire23452 and inspired by various in-jokes from the two and their peers, as well as their YouTube followers. Various enemies and characters are replaced by strange figures such as the bad-mouthed, synthesiser-voiced Jamie, as well as characters like Shrek, Carl Wheezer, and the ever-hungry Pumkin. The weapons have also been refitted with custom textures and sounds, such as a dog and an RPG launcher that shoots the phrase "OH NO".
Jamie's Mod contains examples of:
- Unexpected Cameo: this mod features none other than Pumkin, Shrek, Johnny Erain, PaRappa The Rapper and more light-hearted characters in the violent and gruesome Half-Life universe!
- Cloudcuckoolander: Most of the NPCs react this way when they're hurt by a grenade explosion.
- Crack Game Mod
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: The Gauss Gun is replaced by a pair of raptor claws that shoot Frickin' Laser Beams.
- Loud of War: Shrek attacks this way, being a replacement of the Eyehounds in the original Half-Life.
- Malaproper: Jamie pronounces douchebag as "dutch-bag".
- Shamu Fu: The military shotgun appears to have been replaced by Johnny Erain from Spongebob Squarepants.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: The music that plays when Gordon Freeman gets the HEV suit is replaced with a calming tropical tune about consumerism.
- Speedrun: Surprisingly, there is one.
- Stylistic Suck: The walk cycles of the 'Retard Jamie' scientists.
- Surreal Humor
- Toilet Humor: Explosions and gibs are known to cause fart noises.
- The Unintelligible: Certain NPCs talk in a muffled voice, others speak in incredibly high-pitched voice.
- Unusual Ammo: The "OH NO"-shooting RPG launcher.