Video Game: Fluidity
Fluidity is a WiiWare 2d platformer developed by Curve Studios. Also known as Hydroventure in PAL territories.You are a puddle of water controlled by tilting your Wiimote. You have to clean pages of the magical book off The Influence — bad black goo. You destroy black enemy blobs, collect Rainbow Drops and puzzle pieces and get power-ups.A sequel: "Fluidity: Spin Cycle" was released for Nintendo 3DS in December 2012.
Fluidity contains examples of
- Convection Schmonvection: Being inches away from lava won't melt you in your ice state.
- Elemental Shapeshifter: All three states of water represented, each with their own set of unlockable abilities.
- Gotta Catch Them All: Apart from Rainbow Drops, each of the four worlds is filled with dozens of flowers and hidden puzzle pieces.
- Metroidvania: A big interconnected world where you have to gather power-ups to advance.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Eddy in Spin Cycle is a blue water drop. His sisters, the Rainbow Drops you save, are girly looking and pinkish.