is a 2011 Puzzle Platformer
by Muse Games for PC and Mac. You play as five 'CreaVures' (controlling two in tandem)
, each with a unique ability that helps them to traverse the environment.
The story is as follows: Much has changed in recent memory. The forestís swirling light, once plentiful, is now cast so thin you can barely see through the darkness. The symphonic night has gone quiet, save a lone voice: the forest is calling. It needs your help. You know what must be done, how to save your mother forest. Will you? Go gather the others. They are waiting for you. Together you must venture deep into the forest, to bring her back from the brink.
Hurry, before the light is lost!
This game provides examples of:
- Background Boss: Both bosses: the Trout-creature in the swamp, and the Falcon Elm. Interestingly though, you never actually attack them.
- Bioluminescence is Cool: The Game!
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist
- Debut Queue
- Floating Platforms: Handwaved, as they're giant dragonflies.
- Flunky Boss: Every so-often, the Falcon Elm will summon a few birds.
- Fungus Humongous
- Glowing Eyes: Practically everyone.
- The Lost Woods
- Meaningful Name: All the CreaVures names are based on their ability: Bitey, Pokey, Zappy, Rolly, and Glidey.
- Not Quite Flight: Glidey the bat-like creature can glide.
- Planimal: The Falcon Elm
- Rolling Attack: How Rolly wards off aggressive creatures.
- Scenery Porn: Man, the forest sure is pretty!
- Shock and Awe: Zappyís main schtick.
- Spike Shooter: Pokey
- Shout-Out: One of the achievements is called "My Neighbour Trout-oro", and another is "Can't Let You Do That Falcon Elm!"
- Teamwork Puzzle Game
- Underground Level: The Caves
- White and Grey Morality: Arguably. Early on itís stated that the other creatures in the forest are only acting aggressively because of the loss of light, and the two bosses seem more territorial than anything else.