, also known as AOQI
, is a Chinese children's browser online game developed by Guangzhou Baitian Info Corporation (Also known for Aura Star
) and releashed in 2012.Aoqi Legend
allows players explore the constantly updated Fantasy/Science Fiction world. Partially inspired by Pokémon
, players collect and use mons in strategic automatic battles in a group of five
mons battling another group or one mon. The player can do quests in each world. They can also help and befriend with legendary figures in the main city.
On September 27, 2013, a related game titled Aoqi Wars
was announced.Needs Wiki Magic Love
This game provides examples of:
- Animesque: The visuals are inspired by anime.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: Bosses typically have more health than the player's mons, and are able to use skills instantly. Either the player's team would get swept by the start or the bosses' team undo the damage the player dealt.
- Dance Battler: Xiao Pinnguo is this.
- Elvis Impersonator: Has a rare non-human example, of some sort.
- Five-Man Band: The player can make their own!
- Gratuitous English: Has this in exclamation. There are even mons based on the lower-case and upper-case letters of 'AOQI!'
- Joke Character: Zhan 10 Zha and its pre-evolutions are among the weakest monsters in the game, but their main purpose is to be consumed for massive experience points in one feature.
- Level Grinding: It has this, but users can let their mons train in the player's home for automatic experience gaining.
- Lost Forever: Several event mons have been distributed once and may never be available again.
- Mascot: The mascot is a cute white/blue spherical creature with a yellow V on its head. Looks familar right?
- The Medic: Several mons can heal itself or another fellow mon as its special move.