Adventure Time Battle Party
is a free to play browser-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena
based on Cartoon Network
's show Adventure Time
. The game is much more fast-paced than other games of the genre, with a time limit of 15 minutes per match.
Each team consists of three characters that try to destroy the other teams's towers and ultimately reach and destroy the base. Additionally, there are altars around the map that can be captured by standing on them and grant power-ups to the team that hold them. Unlike other games of the genre, there is no money to earn and buy upgrades with. All progression is done by gaining experience and levels. Additionally, all characters start with all their skills usable, so gaining levels only serves to improve stats.Playable Characters
- Finn the Human
- Flame Princess
- Ice King
- Jake the Dog
- Earl of Lemongrab
- The Lich
- Lumpy Space Princess
- Magic Man
- Peppermint Butler
- Princess Bubblegum
- Sir Rattleballs
Welcome to the Battle Party
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Jake's ultimate skill, Giant Jake, makes him grow to giant size and stomp enemies.
- Baleful Polymorph: Flame Princess' Flambit Polymorph skill transforms enemies into flambits temporarily, which makes them damage their nearby allies.
- Bee Bee Gun: BMO's ultimate skill, Bouncy Bee, although unlike most examples of this trope only one, giant bee is launched.
- Glass Cannon: Played both straight and literally with Gunter. Gunter has some of the highest damage output in the game and the lowest health in the game. His main form of attack is to throw bottles. See below.
- Grievous Bottley Harm: Most of Gunter's attacks involve throwing bottles.
- Lightning Bruiser:
- Peppermint Butler. He was already a combonation of mobility and high damage, but when you hit his ultimate...
- Fionna. Riven's dash, high health regeneration, and a Tryndamere ult
- Difficult but Awesome:
- Gunter is designed as a DOTA-style hard-carry which fans of anyone like Vayne will enjoy who dishes out huge damage, but pops like a balloon.
- Marceline's kit is hard to grasp due to the overwhelming amount of abilities she has. If you learn to utilize the CC from her transformation, and land your roots in bat form, you will be a force to be reckoned with, capable of bursting down enemies with combos.
- Jake the dog's ultimate is one of the best in the game, however, Jake himself moves incredibly slow being a tank. The key to maximizing your damage on Jake is to utilize your passive or stun to make it easier to defeat your enemies.