I'm an aromantic, mixed race cis female. I teach biology at a local college. My closest living relatives are my brother and his evil unholy abomination of a daughter. TV Tropes changed the things with editing troper pages. So go here instead I guess. “One of the major difficulties one experiences in one's relationship with unnoun is learning to distinguish between her pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard, pretending to be stupid because she can't be bothered to think and wants someone else to do it for her, pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that she actually doesn’t understand what is going on, and really being genuinely stupid. She is renowned for being amazingly clever and quite clearly is so—but not all the time, which obviously worries her, hence, the act. She prefers people to be puzzled rather than contemptuous. This above all appears to be genuinely stupid, but one shouldn't be bothered to argue about it.” Yay fanfiction! Batman! I also now have a flowchart.◊ Legendary nap. Newtons Sleep. Liberating Earth! Sex ed. Recursive Occlusion!
Tropes that describe me:
- Deadpan Snarker: Aren't we all around here?
- Post Modernism
- Cool Teacher: I try my best, anyway.
- Cynical Mentor: Sometimes.
- Hi! :D— Bookyangel2438
- Hey! I just noticed that you changed accounts. Hopefully, I can remember that you're going by this account now and not the other one. — Keyseeker
- Hey, how's it going? :) Hope that you can keep this account away from your brother. What he did was... tactless. — X2X
- Merry Christmas! — Lightflame
- Hi, Unnoun. How are you doing today? - Hobgoblin
- Never knew you were female, should have clicked your page. Oh well, you're kinda nice. ~ Folt
- Heyo. I'm just going mess with your page a little by leaving my mark here. Get a forum avatar, already. - Shirow Shirow
- CANON! OOGA-BOOGA! —Wack'd