Male troper from Canada. Obsessed with whatever I'm obsessed with at the momemnt.
Usually this is the place where I'd list what I'd done for the wiki, but I'll wait until that's actually worth listing to do so. So what I mean is, my accomplishments will go here when I actually accomplish something.
- Big Bad: I'm the main villain of Real Life, due to my plans to blow up the earth. Apparently.
- Genre Savvy - Punkreader
- Hypocritical Humor: You said you don't like titles! ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Small Name, Big Ego: Except I'm totally awesome
- Square Peg, Round Trope: Actually this trope doesn't fit but I put it here anyway.
- Word Cruft: I could easily have made this trope!
Works I Enjoy (Not Complete)
- A Song Of Ice And Fire
- Brandon Sanderson's work. He's my favourite author.
- The Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica (I'll make it a page one day!)
- Fighting Fantasy (I don't want to make a "Gamebook" folder)
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson And The Olympians
- Warrior Cats
- The Wheel of Time
Write Whatever The Crap You Want Here, Oh Vandals
- YES! First vandal! Hello, Lighty! Nice of you to distinguish between me and your friend. Inhopeless Guy
- Silence, like first, maybe golden but duct-tape and second are silver. ^_^ - Stolen By Faeries
- In your wiki markup, vandalizing your page. And NO, I will NOT write that in LOL Speak. ~GameSpazzer
- ^ But I will. *ahem* LOL I iz in ur paeg and VANDOLIZING it!!111!1 - Karl Kadaver
- Hey, Lightflame! Just wanted to say you're awesome! So... yeah. You might know who I am. We talked... once. On a message board. ...I'm gonna go now. Claystripe6514
- I have to say that your more whimsical posts on the KH forum always manage to bring a smile to my face. Just don't overdo it, ok? - X2X
- Tears aren't the end of sin. You carry its heavy burden on your back forever. -the Sweet and Full of Grace
- Implied cannibalism through vandalism? No! None of that! Shame on you! -I Am Not Creative Enough
- I wanted to vandalize your page, but didn't know what to say. So I tried providing an ASCII kitten. That didn't work. So, I guess I'll just say... HI! Nice Jayfeather avatar! - Katana Cat