About me? Well I live in Sumerville MA, and work at MIT in Cambridge MA.I have a girl friend again so my activity on this site is some what down, though I did just log in for the first time in a while to find some one had messed with my magnum opus! In other news I like cats, I have number/letter-color synesthesia, and I have dysgraphia so while I try, I don't always spell everything 100% correctly, so just mock me constructively, my biggest bane is similar looking words (e. g.similar length, color, and letter shape, but that aren't homophones so I haven't learned the distinction by rote, but don't pop up in spell check.)
Iwrote a short story.
Please comment, critique, mock, etc. It would be much appreciated.
Pages I've started:
Pages I haven't started but made (in my mind at least) a significant contribution to:
What the Tvtropes luminaries have said about The Bad Wolf
and his work:
: Memo to The Bad Wolf
- "Women" is a plural. If you have only one, she is a "woman".
- Invest in some punctuation. It will reinforce the illusion that you are writing in standard English.
- Learn to conjugate verbs.
- Apostrophes are never used in plurals. Ever.
- Use a dictionary: For example, "latter revels" means "more than one party afterward", not "eventually tells a secret".
- If you use an open parenthesis ("("), it is generally considered good form to eventually use a close parenthesis (")").
If you have facebook, join this
and friend this.