- Time Machine
- Soon I Will Be Invincible
- Gag Penis
- Cricket Rules
- The Schizophrenia Conspiracy (probobly my magnum opus)
- Hollywood Psych
- technically started Cricket Rules (put in the part about Calvin Ball) and then after someone put in the tea towel explination I put in the part about how its just like baseball
- Top 10
- Post-Modern Magik
- L Is for Dyslexia
- Tourettes Fucking Cunt Syndrome
- Malignant Tumor
- Hahvahd Yahd In My Cah (came up with the title)
- Time Cop (mainly just to cut down on the red links in Time Machine)
- Our Super-Strict Language Policy
- Commuting on a Bus
- Quantum Mariah Carey Problem (proof of what happens when you mix your add meds and tvtropes)
- The Days Of Knight
- The Revenge Of Xanatos
- Christianity (I did a major expantion and changed the tone from dry and formal to witty and snappy.
- Tropers Do It Without Notability (made it an All-Blue Entry 'nuff said).
- Super Team (I did a major expansion of it)
- Funetik Aksent (I made it a Self Demunstrayting Artikl)
What the Tvtropes luminaries have said about The Bad Wolf and his work:
- Fast Eddie: What it needs is to be written in English.
- the whole article is so morally superior, wannabe-informative
- The Grim Sleeper: I'm Dyslexic and I just spend 45 minutes decrypting that 21 INCH SCREEN-FILLING MONSTROSITY. WHERE'S MY PITCHFORK!
- Tanto: Three words: Fuck this shit.
- Big T: Well, I personally hate it.
- Fast Eddie: Remarkably bad idea
Looney Toons: Memo to The Bad Wolf:
- "Women" is a plural. If you have only one, she is a "woman".
- Invest in some punctuation. It will reinforce the illusion that you are writing in standard English.
- Learn to conjugate verbs.
- Apostrophes are never used in plurals. Ever.
- Use a dictionary: For example, "latter revels" means "more than one party afterward", not "eventually tells a secret".
- If you use an open parenthesis ("("), it is generally considered good form to eventually use a close parenthesis (")").
If you have facebook, join this and friend this.