Creator of Seasons Of Love and several fan works, among them a series of genre-flipped Shakespeare plays, including The Comedy of Romeo and Juliet (complete) and The Comedy Of Hamlet (in-progress), with Othello, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Merchant of Venice in the works. Many, many original stories are also planned.
open/close all folders
Live Action TV
Tropes associated with this troper and his work:
- Action Girl: From spies to superheroes to slayers, my stories are full of 'em.
- Anyone Can Die
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder
- Beige Prose: I tend to be fairly sparse in descriptions, with much of my work being dialogue-driven.
- Earn Your Happy Ending
- Encyclopaedic Knowledge
- Gotta Catch 'Em All: An avid birder.
- Hero of Another Story: One of my mantras while writing is that any character could be the protagonist of their own story, if I really wanted to write it. Since creating characters is one of my favorite parts of writing, this makes sense.
- Most Writers Are Male: Noted here because I am, even though my main characters are predominately female.
- Old Shame: My Animaniacs of the Caribbean Fusion Fics. Or at least the first two.
- Rapid-Fire Comedy: Pretty good at improv. Incorporated into my more comedic printed work.
- Shown Their Work
- The Verse: Despite their wildly different genres, all of my stories take place in the same universe. (Fanfiction excluded, obviously, although half the time my fanfics involve characters from my 'verse interacting with the characters of the original stories, e.g. Creeps.)
- World of Snark
- Write What You Know: A good number of my protagonists are wildlife experts.
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: Guilty. I tend to have a general plot outlined, but when it comes time to write the actual scenes I improvise.