Tropers: Sarcastically Insane
A Deadpan Snarker who is insane... Exactly What It Says on the Tin. Also, I hate the Shift key, and resort to quick Caps Lock on/offing. I play Yu-Gi-Oh!, and my motivation for this page right now is rage that I was able to turn around an online match (read: I nearly pulled a win out of my ass) when the other person D/C'd. If anyone wants to play me online in 08 or 09 games, drop me a PM, but I don't have '10 yet. My main video gaming category is RPGs, and I want to be a writer. My goal is to be published before I graduate High School in four years. Wish me luck! Also, as soon as said book gets published, said book is going to be put on the Wiki. By me. Forcefully. Tropes about me:
- Technical Pacifist - I will never, ever kill anything with an internal skeleton (i.e. insects are fair game, the little bastards) but I will beat the everloving crap out of anyone who has it coming to them.
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Why did it have to be anything with eight legs
- A God Am I - I'm a writer. Do the math :P
- Disproportionate Retribution - happened once. Don't remember it. Avoided hospitalizing him.
- Pyro Maniac - Fireworks. Say it with me, Fire Works. It always does, too.
- Eye Scream - Almost. Had I worn my contact for another day, I would have basically lost that eye.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator - It's not procrastination, it's building up inspiration!
- The Unfavorite - God damn. My parents use the joke 'he's cute' as a legitamate excuse for my little brother for things they'd never do for me or my older brothers.
- Big Screwed-Up Family - Mom: total bitch. Also a politician. Dad: Facade of power. Gives way to my mom. Eldest brother: lazy bastard who literally does absolutely nothing and has somehow avoided getting kicked out by my parents, since he's over 18. Other older brother: the only one I trust. Little brother: God damn. Don't get me started on my cousins...
- Relative Error: I have been mistaken for one of my cousin's boyfriends. By another cousin. Also, I've been mistaken for my older brother's twin, also by relatives.
- There is no Gamemaster. There is no probability. There is no off-the-rail-going. There are no variables. There is only Sarcastically Insane. — Iniquitus The Third
- Whadayaknow... someone's got a family that is more screwed up than mine. So I'll divert all power to shields and enjoy the show. -desdendelle